1. 1. Which do you favor

• Mw3
    • Bf3

none have muskets, ergo i dont give a sh*t

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I'm still a Halo fanboy at heart.

The still quietness of the darkened halls of Bungie, forever emptied of its shimmering Halo, hath driven me to residence upon these Accursed shores. I await the Anniversary of its memory and then be done with it, holding fast to the joys of years past, looking on to idols unknown and yet unseen.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I bought you for a good campaign MW3, and you basically used MW2's story as a template.

Finished mw3 yesterday, it sucks.. It SUCKS! Talk about rushed game...

I doubt people will play MW3 for the campaign. It's a multiplayer game.

The multiplayer was well balanced and the weapon level was a good thing, but the maps, OH FUCK are they boring!

"Life sucks sober!"

I also think that the additions made to the Multiplayer were good ones, however that is not worth €60.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't care, probably play both for campaign, possibly multiplayer if it's any good for a little bit, and then sell it and play more Mass Effect. (As of today I have 26 completed Shepards. Not even joking)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Battlefield 3 has a bad campaign, MW3 has a fun one.

yeah.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I think all of CoD's campaign are quite boring. Although I must admit that I do like the Cod2 campaign, that is probably because I find the whole WW1/WW2 thing quite interesting. I do not care that much for Modern War.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, I'm giving a bit of an uninformed opinion by saying that.

BF3 > Cod4 - CoD7

But from what I've heard, of course, they just made it look like MW1 and MW2.

I might buy MW2. That's all you need if you want to play CoD 4-7. And me being pretty good at CS:S, which actually does take skill to play, I'd most likely kick ass at it.

Also known as "Username"

BATTLEFIELD 3: A GAME SO FUCKING BRIGHT IF YOU WANT TO SEE ANYTHING YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF.

I like Battlefield 3 but it feels more like they're advertising a fucking lighting engine more than an actual game.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."