Why Ross doesn't use the HD pack?

Sign in to follow this  

Hello everyone.

I was thinking .... Why Ross doesn't use the HD pack for Half-Life? I mean .... He wants it to look realistic, right? Why he doesn't use it then? I'm just asking. Scientist would look more realistic, the weapons, sounds....It would be good.

What would be the reason that made Ross don't use the HD pack?

Because he's using Half-Life Source and the HD Pack is for normal Half-Life.

There are HD packs for Half-Life: Source.

Canon. The HD pack changed a lot of things without Valve's approval.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

I guess he wants to keep the game vanilla. Whenever you add anything 3rd party to a game there are bound to be technical problems at some point

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, his MP5 suddenly switching to an M4 would be kinda weird.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Also, a lot of the HD packs (ones I've seen/used anyway) make some things HD, but not everything. This just makes these things really stand out in contrast and makes the overall look inconsistent and ugly.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

He may have used Black Mesa from the start if had been released. Or if it will ever be released.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I was thinking in something...

If you see the model of Gordon Freeman, he isn't using his glasses....It would be good if Ross (freeman) finds some glasses, picks it up, he uses it, and he see all with the HD pack :o

But, it would be weird. xD!