What do the rest of the world think of Sweden ?

Sign in to follow this  

Hmm I remember learning about Sweden's economic policy in High school if I'm not mistaken. I somehow recall something about a Social Democracy, payed vacations, and something about average wages being somewhat balanced; as in the highest and lowest were not as fucked up as in ultra capitalist countries. I could be wrong though. I don't have the textbooks anymore to double check.

Oh and I know your capital's University does not offer the program I'm in, in English. Unfortunately. :(

Edit. Oh and you guys have a mild reputation for not working very consistently. As in, payed vacations, payed sick leave, payed whatever - as long as it's not work. lol

Wait... Sweden is a real place? I just thought it was a made up place. Like R'lyeh or Atlantis.

Damn... When did this happen. I really need to pay more attention to current events.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Hmm I remember learning about Sweden's economic policy in High school if I'm not mistaken. I somehow recall something about a Social Democracy, payed vacations, and something about average wages being somewhat balanced; as in the highest and lowest were not as fucked up as in ultra capitalist countries. I could be wrong though. I don't have the textbooks anymore to double check.

Oh and I know your capital's University does not offer the program I'm in, in English. Unfortunately. :(

Edit. Oh and you guys have a mild reputation for not working very consistently. As in, payed vacations, payed sick leave, payed whatever - as long as it's not work. lol

The amusing thing is that once you really are sick (yes people fake it) then you dont get paid sick leave (or whatever its called) ...

"Life sucks sober!"

I really like their meatballs.

Me too! :D

How Could I forgot! Yeah. Well, we have some good IKEA shop centers. They are Swedish, right? I bought a bookshelf for my room "Billy" and it's pretty good.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I like their Army Knives and their Hot Cocoa

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

FUCK! Whatever, I said that I didn;t know it was a real place in my last post so...

So judging from recent posts we now know the rest of the world thinks Sweden is Switzerland. That must be annoying, I know how annoying it is for people to think New Zealand is part of Australia.

Nah, the Swiss are better armed.

As for Sweden... I like their bikini team.

And that one Chef guy.

And Gustav II Adolph was A BADASS. He died too soon.

Beyond that... I hear you have all this socialized stuff, so the US's Left loves you. But I also hear your average wage is like $13,000 less than what I make in a year, and I'm not exactly rolling in cash.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

So judging from recent posts we now know the rest of the world thinks Sweden is Switzerland. That must be annoying, I know how annoying it is for people to think New Zealand is part of Australia.

You should hear how annoyed Norwegians get when people think Norway is a part of Sweden.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Notch came from there so I'm not too sure.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

You should hear how annoyed Norwegians get when people think Norway is a part of Sweden.

It's not? Jk jk, I messed up once in this thread, so that won't be happening again. Glad I'm not the only one who think the Swedes are Swiss. Does the fact that I knew they had a constitutional monarchy make up for anything? XD

That also works the other way around...

"Life sucks sober!"

That also works the other way around...

Hehe, I can imagine.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Ok so, Sweden is in Switzerland. Sweden has awesome meatballs. Sweden has good bikini girls. And are we all named Fjord, have blonde hair and speak with a funny accent ?

"Life sucks sober!"