What Would Freeman Do?

Sign in to follow this  

Ok, let's say Gordon gets his wish granted and Half-Life got a new ending where somehow Freeman just walks out of Black Mesa and then there was no 7 Hour War to ruin the world, what do you think our favorite neurotic physicist would do? Go to Dallas? Find that hidden emergency gold? Visit Eddie? Tell the media or someone about the green apocalypse he just went through and Black Mesa's insane architecture and safety policy? Also do you think he would keep the suit once people weren't shooting at him anymore?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

He'd probably go and live in some shit-hole country where no one would ever look for him.

If he stayed in America, I can't imagine him ever being able to shake the fear of being visited by a representitive of some government agency or another. That's no way to live. :roll:

My Little Pointy: Friendship Is Stabbing - http://i.imgur.com/Qz1bx.jpg

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the title of this thread is "What Would Freeman Do For a Klondike Bar?"

And that's what he'd do. He'd go home and eat a Klondike Bar...to wash down the oxycodone.

He'd take the HEV suit off, throw most of the guns away (keeping the MP5 and a handgun, probably the Glock) and escape the country.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

He'd run for office so he can shut down black op and the marine core that attack him in black mesa. And try to find out why a 100 ft baby attacked him with green balls of light

I just laughed at the thought of him getting arrested for wandering out of the desert into a town naked waving an MP5 around.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Hm... By the way.... This little FM project may grow actually into "LitFuse production" where Ross "hires" people who would build levels and make animation and the story goes on and on! And that's a good use of donated money aka "NAZI GOLD"

DO YOU HEAR ME ROSS? :3

He'd run for office so he can shut down black op and the marine core that attack him in black mesa. And try to find out why a 100 ft baby attacked him with green balls of light

Is it just me or are Maxbun's posts becoming readable?

Is it just me or are Maxbun's posts becoming readable?

mfw

[attachment=0]1317248537879.jpg[/attachment]

Ok, let's say Gordon gets his wish granted and Half-Life got a new ending where somehow Freeman just walks out of Black Mesa and then there was no 7 Hour War to ruin the world, what do you think our favorite neurotic physicist would do? Go to Dallas? Find that hidden emergency gold? Visit Eddie? Tell the media or someone about the green apocalypse he just went through and Black Mesa's insane architecture and safety policy? Also do you think he would keep the suit once people weren't shooting at him anymore?

During, or after the 7 hour war?

I will not stop until all of my foes go down in flames.

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4950/flamingsigld7.jpg

was no 7 Hour War to ruin the world,

Knowing Freeman's luck, one the following scenarios might happen...

1.He safely escapes Black Mesa and ends up becoming a world wide phenomenon, he'll have books, action figures, the whole deal, but in the end, Gordon would die from the brain cancer he caught while escaping Black Mesa.

2.Gordon escapes, only to die five seconds later, while crossing the street, he will get hit by a semi-truck. (And that's why you should look both ways before crossing the street, kids...)

3. Gordon tries to tell the media about Black Mesa, but sadly, he's thrown into a mental institute, being considered insane.. To this day you can hear him shout:

"I'm not f**king around, guys!! There were these Cthulhu looking things that spat out their vomit at me, and these squeaky little dogs that made shock waves..."

4. Gordon's sport that involves the eyehounds become's a major hit.

5.Gordon realizes that he forgot his wallet in his locker and he has to go through all of the stuff he went through ALL OVER AGAIN!!

He come back with a wheelbarrow, loot the bodies, then jack Steve's laptop and that color laser printer from Accounting.

Or more likely he'd dig up that gold, ditch the suit (or find some way to smuggle it), have Eddie hook him up with a fake passport, ID, and weapons, then move to Scandinavia.