Freeman Finds Dr. Kleiner?

Sign in to follow this  

The creators of Half-Life stated that, while the scientist at the beginning of HL1 ("it's about to go critical") doesn't sound like him, it is Kleiner. In the Black Mesa mod, the developers are going to have Kleiner at that point with Eli. I'm going to say that the City 17 has played with Kleiner's vocal chords to change his voice over the years. Or something happened as they were getting out of the facility that caused Izzy's vocal chords to become strained and that's why he sounds different now.

But the creators said that the white scientist there is supposed to be Isaac Kleiner. So, therefore... :)

And they did the other scientist skin so similar to Kleiner.......Why they have to mess everything? lol

I still disagree, it's not Kleiner because it doesn't sound or look like him at all. They probably just said this to try and tie the games together.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!

I still disagree, it's not Kleiner because it doesn't sound or look like him at all. They probably just said this to try and tie the games together.

Valve said it, therefore it's canon. No arguement :/

I still call bullshit on it, no matter if Valve said it. They're two different people to me, and it's bleeding obvious to me and it should be obvious to everyone else. Their voices, their looks, everything. Kleiner is not that scientist no matter how much Valve says it.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I still call bullshit on it, no matter if Valve said it. They're two different people to me, and it's bleeding obvious to me and it should be obvious to everyone else. Their voices, their looks, everything. Kleiner is not that scientist no matter how much Valve says it.

Valve said it, therefore it's canon. No arguement :/

They make the story. They can say whatever they like about the Half Life universe and it would be true.

I know, but that still doesn't make Kleiner look or sound anything like that scientist with one of the 4-5 different Eli's in Black Mesa. That's all I'm saying.

When they made Half-Life 1, they weren't thinking about Kleiner and Eli Vance. So, in Half-Life 2, they had to make a stupid past of Eli Vance and Kleiner in Black Mesa, and they said that.

Are you sure about Kleiner?

I know for sure that Eli is there, and maybe they got it all confused.

Because the guy who says it's about to go critical, if I remember correctly, is the Einstein guy, not Walter Glasses (The predecessor to Dr. Keiner).

So I have really no reason to believe that it is kleiner.

But cannonically, Eli is the black guy who says "What is going on with our equipment?".

And he looks nothing like that guy with Eli.

But let's keep in mind that Black Mesa Source isn't official.

Anyway, Kleiner is not the guy with Eli.

Case closed. We won. :P

Yeah, now that I think about it, Kleiner was probably the scientist with the shot gun.

1.It looks like him.

2.Kleiner points a shotgun at you in HL2

3.Dude with shotgun is much more likely to actually make it out of Black Mesa alive than the half-dead guy.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Yeah, now that I think about it, Kleiner was probably the scientist with the shot gun.

1.It looks like him.

2.Kleiner points a shotgun at you in HL2

3.Dude with shotgun is much more likely to actually make it out of Black Mesa alive than the half-dead guy.

That is what I said. Now, give me your soul.

When they made Half-Life 1, they weren't thinking about Kleiner and Eli Vance. So, in Half-Life 2, they had to make a stupid past of Eli Vance and Kleiner in Black Mesa, and they said that.

Exactly. I just traveled back in time to 1998 and called Valve to ask who of the guys is Kleiner.

They said: "Who the fuck is Dr. Kleiner? There is no Dr. Kleiner in Half Life."

So obviously, Kleiner was edited into the storyline during the development of HL2 and therefore nobody could really tell who Kleiner is or if Gordon even meets him in HL1.

case closed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8lDYrvTILc

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.