Freeman Finds Dr. Kleiner?

Sign in to follow this  

Well IF Gordon finds Dr. Kleiner he has an gun gordon refuses to shot him. And if gordon shots Kleiner gordon is headshoted. well give ideas!

I 'think' he's speaking about a hypothetical scenario where Gordon runs in to Dr Kleiner (although I thought Mark Laidlaw said that was supposed to be who was with Eli at the beginning of Half-Life just after the accident?), who is armed, and refuses to shoot him BUT if he does, Kleiner insta-kills him with a headshot.

The OP then appears to be requesting ideas which I guess means he wants us to build upon this initial (somewhat crazy) scenario in some way.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Why would Dr. Kleiner be armed?

And why would Gordon want to do Kleiner? :D

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

Why would Dr. Kleiner be armed?

And why would Gordon want to do Kleiner? :D

Believe it or not, I edited my post to ADD that comma after I'd made it. I obviously wasn't concentrating, it's now been moved to the position it was supposed to be in. :P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwVjtCfr0XTAwrZg1vxVaUO_bGQYMd3sQxkJCukS3lJlkwdBWP5w

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Well IF Gordon finds Dr. Kleiner he has an gun gordon refuses to shot him. And if gordon shots Kleiner gordon is headshoted. well give ideas!

So, they both die? What is the purpose of this thread? And why is the grammar so bad?

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

According to Marc Laidlaw, IIRC, the two scientists at the beginning of HL1 are Isaac Kleiner and Eli Vance. They are the ones that say, "What the hell is going on with our equipment?" and "It wasn't MEANT to do this in the first place!" and then after the RC, Kleiner is hurt and Eli says that he's afraid to move him and that all the phones are out.

At this time, Gordon doesn't have a weapon...though it is possible to get the crowbar and then come back and kill them. But most don't do that so it wouldn't be canon anyway.

Uhm, I'd disagree strongly with Marc Laidlaw. The white scientist looks nothing like Kleiner since he uses the speech and model of the more Einstein-looking scientist and not the bald ones that Kleiner seems to be based on.

The characters were not specifically defined when Half-Life was released. However Laidlaw is the man behind the story, I'd say what he says goes. :P

The character retconned as Kleiner could be the one at the end of the lambda complex, who is holding a shotgun and points it at Gordon, just like in Half-Life 2, after Alyx and Gordon spend those 2 weeks in the teleporter (interesting)

Uhm, I'd disagree strongly with Marc Laidlaw. The white scientist looks nothing like Kleiner since he uses the speech and model of the more Einstein-looking scientist and not the bald ones that Kleiner seems to be based on.

Because god forbid someone should shave their mustache and loose some hair at some point during a twenty year span.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Because god forbid someone should shave their mustache and loose some hair at some point during a twenty year span.

Well I guess that's possible, but still, his voice sounds nothing like Kleiner.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

NO NO NO NO NO..

One IS Eli Vance, but the other that is with him, isn't Kleiner.

Kleiner is the scientist with a shotgun in the Lambda Complex. That scientist could be him because in Half-Life 2, he points you with a shotgun too, like in Half-Life 1.

The creators of Half-Life stated that, while the scientist at the beginning of HL1 ("it's about to go critical") doesn't sound like him, it is Kleiner. In the Black Mesa mod, the developers are going to have Kleiner at that point with Eli. I'm going to say that the City 17 has played with Kleiner's vocal chords to change his voice over the years. Or something happened as they were getting out of the facility that caused Izzy's vocal chords to become strained and that's why he sounds different now.

But the creators said that the white scientist there is supposed to be Isaac Kleiner. So, therefore... :)