Today I baked burgers

Sign in to follow this  

You baked it? Is that just like... idunno... you using the wrong term? Because I have never baked hamburgers. The only time I've baked beef is when I made meatloaf. So did you like cook it in an oven? If you did that you should try grilling it (if you have a grill). Maybe i'm just ignorant to the arts of Beef Bakery.

My thoughts exactly, I make homemade burgers all the time, never would I bake them :lol: but it could be something to try

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I freaking love the smell of beef cooking. We got these Kobe beef patties in the freezer, and when we cook those, god is the house wonderful. But yeah, it's grilled. We never really bake meat. I can think of only 1 kind of beef we bake but it's the end result we're looking for. This type of meat, when baked in the right sauce, is more tender and better flavor than if we were to grill it.

As for how I cook em, medium-rare or bust. medium if I absolutely have to.

Retired Forum Moderator

I have a tendency to undercook, good thing I like 'em rare

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I baked them because I used a toster oven. Should I use "cook"?

Well we have this toster oven to heat and bake food. But I guess "cook" fits better to burgers??

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

What would happen if you deep fried a burger. I would be willing to try that(even if it does sound terrible).

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

What would happen if you deep fried a burger. I would be willing to try that(even if it does sound terrible).

If you ever go to a county fair or carnivals you can find out for about 8 dollars. <_< They deep fry EVERYTHING at those. Hell, the one closest to me had a deep fried Crispy Creme burger one year. looked, sounded, and smelled horrible.

Retired Forum Moderator

There's a "restaurant" near my town that deep-fries Oreos...

PLEAH!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

tomorrow i'll make the attempt to bake a burger. unfreeze it first, then into the oven.

something tells me it will taste like the food i give to my dog army.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

We baked burgers the other day after I mentioned this just to see what it was like. And right now, we're grilling them. It was too weird. Flavor was fine, it was the texture that I couldn't get over.

Retired Forum Moderator

^^Indeed. Yet i prefer Oreos with ice cream.

You guys are lightweights. I will assume none of you have ever been to the Wisconsin State Fair. These are my reccomendations on just the stuff I've tried and remembered trying. There are tons more.

Deep fried oreos are delicious.

Chocolate covered bacon is only good if the bacon is crunchy.

Deep fried cream cheese is wonderful, but very filling, especially the bacon flavored kind.

Deep fried butter is nothing of the sort, all the butter melts and you're left with butter-shaped batter.

Krispy Kreme burgers are alright.

Deep fried Mac and Cheese is great.

Deep fried candy bars are twice as good as the bar they are made of.

And whats this about "baking" burgers? I've never done anything but fry them, and they always turn out great.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

I HATE fried food, that's why I don't eat it. The way I was raised, if I eat something overly unhealthy, my system likes to remind me for the rest of the day and until the end of the next day with stomach cramps and generally feeling sick. If that makes me a light-weight, so be it. I'm REALLY not all that concerned about my manly image. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

i only like fries. and churros. that's it. no more deep fried stuff for me.