Forums launched yet again

UPDATE: Editing is DONE, although rendering, encoding, and uploading is not. Even though it’s watchable on my computer at the moment, realistically it won’t be uploaded to Machinima.com until tomorrow.

Okay, I THINK we're good with the forums now, hopefully this version won't implode like the last one did. The link for it is up at the top of the page. I'm quite happy with how this version is looking. It's based on phpBB and is almost all finished. There's a couple minor features not present yet, but it should be quite functional. Really most of what I said a few days ago is still valid, so I won't repeat it all here. Comments on the front page will be locked, but you can reply to all news posts now in the forum. Also I was mistaken, the posts from the last forum incarnation will NOT be preserved, sorry. There were only about half a dozen on there before it got shot down, and none of them were a cure for cancer or anything. Thanks for the forum go to "Jexius Something" for doing most of the work on this and to David Donaldson for helping out as well.

I'll be leaving to move in a few days, but I promise I'll have “The Tunnel” finished sometime this weekend. I'll upload it, but I can't promise when it will go up on Youtube. I'll make another announcement when it is uploaded.

Here I thought one of those posts WAS the cure for cancer. It's too bad that persons computer exploded after submitting that post so we will never know what it is. Alas.

You also seem to move a lot recently. Or maybe I just don't check it enough to know how much time has really passed.

Wow, this place looks exceptional! I really quite like it! Good job and good luck!

Great job, Ross and dedicated helpers! This forum is definitely win... I like the layout and interface. Good luck with the move, and I'm looking forward to The Tunnel! (yay!)

thank god this forums have a familiar setup, that way i won't get lost in a post...

to the guys that made the forums: THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL THING!!! THANK YOU!!!!!11ONE!

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

So, I guess my comment moderation isn't needed anymore :|

Ha, nice forums though

So, I guess my comment moderation isn't needed anymore :|

Ha, nice forums though

I bet you feel a bit power-deprived eh?

I'm also loving the look. So shiny!

The forums are looking good to me, I love the theme, it fits perfectly with the site. Great job. :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Okay, I THINK we're good with the forums now

That is good enough for me. Thank you Ross and Ross' friends!

WOW what a big Forum, i see my reallifetime getting shorter and shorter

I like this forum better than Simple Press though, albeit complex, I know myself around on phpBB made forums and its features.

It's not that complicated, just takes some time to get used to it. :-) At least phpBB is something most people are familiar with.

awesomeness. I can see myself loosing many hours hitting the refresh button over and over waiting for replies lol