The reaction you are looking forward to the most?

Anything, such as the second Garg encounter, the tanks, Lambda labs and so on.

I seriously can't wait for his reaction to the second Garg and Xen.

''Oh, god, my profile name is real mature''

The room where the scientists are trapped by the spinning blades.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

I don't know, alot say Xen but I'm going to go with G-man. Either G-man or Nihilanth.

"Fat People Not Good"

either the gonarch or the ending speech, or Shepard yelling at him in the backround :lol:

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Gonarch, definitely, but I think the Tau cannon almost frying him will be pretty funny too (Might be in next episode if we're lucky).

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

either the gonarch or the ending speech, or Shepard yelling at him in the backround :lol:

I dunno if Ross fully agreed to the Shephard thing, although I would love to see that, oh and now that I think about it I can't wait til his reaction of the Tau gun or the hivehand

"Fat People Not Good"

I don't know, alot say Xen but I'm going to go with G-man. Either G-man or Nihilanth.

D'oh yeah Gman forgot about him! I change my answer, anything with Gman in it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

G-man. Secondary is Xen and the security guard that points his gun at you at some point in Surface Tension. I say that because since he killed the guard in Questionable Ethics, it may become a pattern, but this one you have to leave alive or else you get a game over.

I don't think Ross will end up picking up the hivehand. I mean he didn't even use the revolver for the first half of the game. The whole sticking your hand up it to shoot bees doesn't really wok well with the theme Ross has of putting away his weapons when he's just walking around. He'll probably just comment on it being gross looking and leave it there.

Tau cannon and God's firehose: the Gluon Gun

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Pretty much everything that's already been said. >_>

The most for right now will been when he gets to the scientist in the "surgery" room.

Just before you go to Xen you see one of the scientists with a shotgun! And because of the bad rep the scientists have Freeman will probably treat him like captan America + 50 more years

non-euclidean fuck machine

I don't know, but probably the mines, and the almost dead security guard going "Help me, I'm dying" then Freeman goes out and gets shot by the sniper. And when you walk out, and you are on a cliffs edge, I was like, holy shit. Really all the small things.