Do you think Ross will do this?

Sign in to follow this  

This is a pretty short topic. I was just wondering about something, which is this: Do you remember when he made "Freeman's Mind - Episode 0"? It was a bonus video for the training section, well, I was wondering if you'd think he would make another bonus video...Can you guess which one I'm thinking? The part where you choose G-Man's other offer and decide to stay on the train, before getting killed by alien grunts.

I wonder if he'll make that part?

I'd imagine he would. It'd be pretty funny to see. I'd imagine he'd say something along the lines of "Oh Shit. I'm not getting out of this alive, Am I?" as the screen fades to black.

It would be awesome...Freeman screaming, punch sounds, aliens dying....

Ross made Freeman more powerful than Chuck Norris. Ross' Freeman can kill all the fucking world with a fucking crowbar.

It would be awesome...Freeman screaming, punch sounds, aliens dying....

Ross made Freeman more powerful than Chuck Norris. Ross' Freeman can kill all the fucking world with a fucking crowbar.

Only problem is, Gordon doesn't have a crowbar in the ending. He is royally [redacted]

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

I'd expect a kind of Bolivian Army Ending.

I've been thinking this is probably the most likely ending

I couldn't place the quote, but I remember Ross saying that he has something special planned for the ending.

CONCEPT: G-Man rejects Gordon because he's been listening to his thoughts for all this time and he's decided that he's unstable.

I've always thought it'd go something like this:

The gman gives gordon the offer but he tells him to fuck off, he's Gordon Freeman and he can take on anything! But then he realizes he no longer has his trusty problem solvers and there are a lot of angry looking aliens. So he start shouting up to the sky "Alright fine, I'll take your damn deal". Fades to black and fades back in and he back on the train. The Gman straightens his tie. To which Gordon quips "Yeah yeah, rub it in asshole" or something about being smug and grumbles all the way off the bus.

That's my thought on it at least.

LOLZ. Now that you've written it all here, Ross will make sure not to use any of these ideas or anything similar :P

If I can take out thousands of aliens and soldiers, and a giant alien fetus with a submachine gun, I sure as hell can take these bastards down with my bare hands.

And I like this one!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Freeman on this: "Oh no, not this again!"

Well, I find this idea interesting.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

The gman gives gordon the offer but he tells him to fuck off, he's Gordon Freeman and he can take on anything! But then he realizes he no longer has his trusty problem solvers and there are a lot of angry looking aliens. So he start shouting up to the sky "Alright fine, I'll take your damn deal". Fades to black and fades back in and he back on the train. The Gman straightens his tie. To which Gordon quips "Yeah yeah, rub it in asshole" or something about being smug and grumbles all the way off the bus.

I like this because it incorporates both endings in one, however, as this says...

LOLZ. Now that you've written it all here, Ross will make sure not to use any of these ideas or anything similar

It may not happen.

But as I posted a while back, I think the ending will depend on whether Ross wants to continue on into HL2. If he does then he'll take the deal. If he doesn't then he has an 'out' with the deth ending. Convenient for Ross. He just has to make up his mind what to do.

I understand if he wants to quit FM. It's not his favorite to do apparently and the convenient death scene would be, well... convenient for him but I am like most of the folks who tune into accursed farms. I like FM and wish to see it through to it's fullest potential. Now I realize that is a LOT of content to go through but as Ross said, FM started as a time filler for his larger more time consuming projects. It just makes sense that he'll keep on making FM because not only is it very popular but it allows him to have more fillers while working on his grand projects. If not FM then he'd have to come up with other fillers, so why not FM?

I say he lets gordon continue his adventure. It makes sense from every stand point. It's relatively easy, It's popular and it's handy as a 'tween' film while larger videos are made. Not to mention his fans would boo him if he stopped but that's beside the point.

The only concern I have is if he loses interest in FM but continues then it will lose it's sheen. It's brilliant wit. Don't let that happen Ross. You've done great so far! Keep it up guy! You're doing great!!

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

I can see both FM and the Animated Civil Protection continuing on as lower-difficulty filler while Ross works on other projects. Frankly, I'd love to see more of either.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.