Verbosity

I'm not quite sure what you're getting at, so correct me if I'm doing it wrong.

"Pardon me everyone, but I do believe that I have a sudden craving for some thinly sliced fried potatoes, so I hope you don't mind, but I have decided to ingest some of them."

-

"Hmm, I think it's raining outside today."

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Raining outside it is.

"My kidney is meowing." (Inside joke)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

May I inquire as to where you hold your presence?

-

Seriously, i knew the rollercoaster was badass, but I didn't think it was actually going to go off track after the loop!

In all seriousness, I was fully aware of this rollercoaster's badasserry, but I had no inclination to assume that it would derail itself from it's track after traveling in a 360 degree vertical circle.

"For every mistake I make, someone else is always making a bigger one."

Every time I make a mistake, an even bigger one was made by someone else.

"Never trust a man who betrays his master, or take him into your service, lest he betray you as well.

Such a profound institution as the confidence in your fellow man's capacity to always endure by your side should never be carelessly charged to so foul a scoundrel who hast already proven his infamy to his previous companions except by that most great of fools who asks the same be done to him in kind and well deserved.

"Pills here!"

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

There's some amazing pills here!

"You all wanna be looking very intently at your own belly buttons. I see a head start to rise, violence is going to ensue. Probably guessed we mean to be thieving here but what we're after is not yours. So, let's have no undue fussing. "

Please, everyone, pay close attantion to your own navel. If I myself spot a cranium elevating above the average, dangerous mayhem will most likely occur. You may have assumes that we wish to take you possessions, but fear not, for what we are actually searching for belongs to no one in this room.

"Do you know what your sin is?"

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Is it thoroughly within your capacity to identify your transgression and relate it to me?

"I'm tired"

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I am exhausted.

"Oh, have you been waiting here all this time? I didn't realize you meant these baths! I went to the other baths clear across the other side of the city. I had a lovely wash and a rub with fragrant oils. Too bad you weren't there... Stop talking to yourself!"

Is it me or are you doing this a bit backwards and rather lacking in verbosity in replies but giving grand suggestions which we must exponentially expand upon?

Look, Arby, the point of the game is to take the sentence from the previous post, and re-type it so that it's different, then post a new sentence, which I've exactly been doing.

I say there Arby, the direct meaning of this jovial event is to retrieve the collection of words from the prior imprint of wording and alter the very essence of the phrasing so that the very phrasing is altered which is exactly what I've been endeavouring to accomplish.

"This statement is not long winded enough."

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

"Verily, I gather, that it would be within my purview of the length of garrulous, perhaps even redundant, sentiments to dictate that such a sentiment, particularly the one which I am uttering as of now, is quite noticeably in possession of a deficiency of exorbitant amounts of loquaciousness."

That Sniper is a cow.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Look, Arby, the point of the game is to take the sentence from the previous post, and re-type it so that it's different, then post a new sentence, which I've exactly been doing.

No it isn't, the point is to make it verbose.

No it isn't, the point is to make it verbose.

I already tried desperately to explain it to him, he just won't get it.

(^That can be the sentence, I guess.)