What do you like to read?

I like reading. If the book has a good/original characters and decent story I would like it read.

My favourites books are:

-Hitchhicker's Guide To The Galaxy

-Treasure Island

-Inkhearth

-Solaris

And some clasics like Lotr/Hobbit and the Witcher.

And of course I had read the Twilight saga - but I don't like it. It's a great book for 12-14 years old girls though. Actually I hate Mary Sues in anything, esspecialy in books

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I actually liked the twilight saga (the first book specially)

All kidding aside, I found the writing style particularly refreshing and agile. Same thing happened to me with the Harry Potter books.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Stephen King: IT, Carrie, The Stand, The Dead Zone, Cell... the man is a writing machine.

The Word Processer of the Gods

(Cookie if anyone else got that)

I finished reading that "Torment" book, second in the "Fallen"... eh... "saga". It was not very good. I don't think I'll buy the third when it comes out. Well, that's a lie, I'll buy it, but only because I hate leaving a series incomplete.

I'm surprised. It actually has pretty good reviews on amazon.com. I might include it in the next batch of purchases.

Honestly?

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Im currently reading World War Z for the first time. Im sad I hadn't found it sooner. I also only get to read it when I donate plasma.

Some of my Favorites:

Ender's Game and Enders Shadow

The Redwall series

pretty much any Tom Clancy book

C.U.S.P.

Im currently reading World War Z for the first time. Im sad I hadn't found it sooner.

We'll meet at the Hero City then. Bring your Lobo.

I also only get to read it when I donate plasma.

I told you not to hang out with vampires, they never do anything for free.

Im currently reading World War Z for the first time. Im sad I hadn't found it sooner.

We'll meet at the Hero City then. Bring your Lobo.

Sounds good

I also only get to read it when I donate plasma.

I told you not to hang out with vampires, they never do anything for free.

Haha its worse than that...they PAY me! I know, right?

GAH! I can never read the Ender's Game books even though I'm sure I would love them.... I don't even know why I can't read them.. I just... can't.

GAH! I can never read the Ender's Game books even though I'm sure I would love them.... I don't even know why I can't read them.. I just... can't.

Well...I must say...they are very graphic and violent... and I had no idea if would like it when I first read it (it was in the middle school library...loved it ever since!) I am just glad Ender was on our side...otherwise...the bugs would have squashed us for a change! I suggest trying to read them...you'll be happy you did!

I'm about to start with "Dead Reckoning", book 11 in the Southern Vampire Mysteries saga.

I'm not exactly a bookworm and the only books I've read are:

Treasure island

Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix :P

Some star wars books that I dont really remember

But the most awesome book I've ever read was "What is life?". It combined molecular biology and quantum physics issues, which were unfolded one by one through the story of a group of scientists trying to create an artificial cell. The book was about 150 to 200 pages and pretty small in size, but it took me ages to read because i had to look up encyclopedias and wikipedia all the time. Pretty badass book though.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

I read a lot less than I can or probably should. I tried to read Dante's the Inferno but I never finished, what I read was good though.

I dont read much, mostly repair guides for various cars but every now and then i find a book that i like.

The latest book that i found was Metro 2033 by Dmitrij Gluchovskij. Postapocalyptic things, nuclear war, mutants and so on. I think ill be getting the game based of it too :D

metro_mutant_creatures.jpg