Say something in your own language.

Sign in to follow this  

Anglophone people can just STFU, they are not interesting at all in this matter.

Anglofonní lidé mohou prostě DKH, nejsou vůbec zajímaví v této věci.

In the time of google translator we all can chat in our own language without any problem. :-)

V době google translatoru můžeme kecat v našem vlastním jazyce bez jakéhokoliv problému. :-)

I play the best anglophone.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

War. War never changes. Since the dawn of human kind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything, from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage. In the year 2077, after millennia of armed conflict, the destructive nature of man could sustain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of nuclear fire and radiation. But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue to another bloody chapter of human history. For man had succeeded in destroying the world – but war, war never changes. In the early days, thousands were spared the horrors of the holocaust by taking refuge in enormous underground shelters, known as vaults. But when they emerged, they had only the hell of the wastes to greet them – all except those in Vault 101. For on the fateful day, when fire rained from the sky, the giant steel door of Vault 101 slid closed… and never reopened. It was here you were born. It is here you will die. Because, in Vault 101: no one ever enters and no one ever leaves.

Well, that works.

Jeg driter langt i dette.

Norwegian is nearly impossible to translate btw. You can translate words but if you don't understand the context it won't make sense.

'I do not care much for this.'

I dunno, I understand that pretty well.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Yall best find yourselves a new forum to flap your gums on, less yall wanna end up banned! I know a place down yonder where yall can shoot the breeze any time yall please! Ain't that something?

100 percent average every time, all the time.

string greeting = "Hey!";

string response = GetResponse (greeting);

cout << greeting << endl;

cout << response << endl;

if (IsHostile (response)) cout << "Screw you guys!";

else cout << "Nice to meet you guys!";

War has changed. It's no longer about nations. Ideologies. Or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines. War, and it's consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID tagged soldiers carry ID tagged weapons, use ID tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everythings monitored...and kept under control. War...has changed. The age of deterrants has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophy from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield...controls history. War...has changed. When the battlefield is under control...war...becomes routine.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Humans are no strangers to war. After all, we’ve been fighting for as long as we can remember. War is all we know. In the past, we fought for emulsion. We fought for country. We fought for freedom. But all that changed after E-Day. For fifteen years, we have been fighting for our very survival against inhuman, genocidal monsters. But it is a fight we cannot continue. Humanity faces extinction, unless we end this war now. We had hoped the Lightmass bombing would decimate the Locust Horde, but they survived… and have returned stronger than ever. They’ve brought with them a force that can sink entire cities. Even Jacinto, our last beacon of hope through all these dark days, is now at risk. Soon, we’ll have nothing left to defend. And that means, we have only one option… attack. Gears, what I ask of you now is not an easy thing, but it is necessary. If we are to survive, if we are to live long enough to see the seasons pass, our children grow, and experience a time of peace that we have never known, we must now take this fight to the Locust. We will go to where they live and where they breed, and we will destroy them. This is the day we take the battle to the heart of the enemy. This is the day that we correct the course of human history. This is the day we ensure our survival as a species. Soldiers of the COG, my fellow Gears, go forth and bring back the hope of humanity.

War. War never changes. Since the dawn of human kind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything, from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage. In the year 2077, after millennia of armed conflict, the destructive nature of man could sustain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of nuclear fire and radiation. But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue to another bloody chapter of human history. For man had succeeded in destroying the world – but war, war never changes. In the early days, thousands were spared the horrors of the holocaust by taking refuge in enormous underground shelters, known as vaults. But when they emerged, they had only the hell of the wastes to greet them – all except those in Vault 101. For on the fateful day, when fire rained from the sky, the giant steel door of Vault 101 slid closed… and never reopened. It was here you were born. It is here you will die. Because, in Vault 101: no one ever enters and no one ever leaves.

Well, that works.

Best monlogue ever spoken.

"Life sucks sober!"

Well, that works.

Now I'll always imagine you speaking with Ron Perlman's voice. Seems you constantly make efforts to seem even sexier. Guess we have a lot in common. ;P

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

No, I am okay to drive.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Jedna gra komputerowa zmieniła całe moje życie.

Polish is moderately easy to translate to English, but in long sentences, it most often has opposite word order. And grammar tenses get tricky, because English has like 16 and we have 3 (or 4, depending how you count).

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

League of legends går alltid lika jävla dåligt eftersom att man hamnar med någon jävla idiot som inte vet hur man spelar.

"Life sucks sober!"

Jeg driter langt i dette.

Norwegian is nearly impossible to translate btw. You can translate words but if you don't understand the context it won't make sense.

so what else can this mean except "I do not care much in this."

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^