D&D Campaign Thread

Sign in to follow this  

After the cats miserible failure at defending him, Felix get its with a magic missle, after regaining his composure, he does the nessesary gestures with his left hand and mutters a couple draconinc words and points to the next rat, hitting it with a ray of frost, freezing it solid.

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

The rats, completely ignorant of their kin dying, run up to the invaders. The first leaps up, mouth wide and snarling, but nips at the air and flies right past the wizard.

The other goes after the cat, its eternal enemy, and bits at its leg, sinking its teeth deep into the leg.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Thadeus attacks the closest rat, the one that missed Ikthias, and his blade cleaves it in two as if it was made of butter.

The cat seeing the last rat turn torwards its mast leaps the couple feet and slashes at its throat, luckily severing an artery, the rat start flailing around with blood squirting everywhere. Keslix comes over to its master, who picks him up then turns torwards the rope srake threw down. Putting the cat on the ground he pulls off his backpack and opens it, mentally telling the cat to get in. Once the cat is secure he begine climbing the rope. Ikthias struggles, but eventually makes it up collapsing on the ground, slipping off his backpack he lets the cat out, then calls to Jake.

"Heal my cat, then if you can me, but heal my cat!"

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

After having taken a look around the pit and pocketed something Thadeus climbs out as well with little trouble.

The cleric comes stumbling from the darkness back from where you came.

"Oh Pelor, what a headache. But sure, I'll do your cat a favor." He points a finger at the cat and a glowing light extends to coat the cat. The cat feels much better.

The rest of the party (except Zoey and Thadeus) turn back to the pit at least 10 feet across and consider how to get to the other side.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

"Finally..." Srake said as his companions climbed out of the pit. "Zoey left to go take the North Tunnel. I'll catch up to her." Srake walks back towards the entrance. "Don't loose my rope."

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

When he's climbed out Thadeus pulls out what he found in the pit "Hey any of you know what this might be and what its worth?" hes holding a fly sized pink gem in his hand.

*I go down in to the pit and walk to the other side, I throw a grappling hook and rope up, it gets a good hold. I clime up the rope, I look back at the group and say* "you guys coming?"

non-euclidean fuck machine

Srake goes to tell Zoey the Group has decided to set up camp for tonight.

Session's over, kids

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

After a quick breather, and the relief of his familiar being healed, Ikthias stands and checks his injuries. A messed up face and nasty rat bite on his foot, all throbbing painfully. After his inspection he checks his surrounding, Felix gets his grappling hook and makes it possible to climb up the other side. Srakes heads off to get the thief and lets her know whats going on. His half-brother climbs up from the pit holding a tiny gem, asking if anyone can appraise it for him. After looking at it for a minute, he cups Thads ear and whispers what he appraises it at. After that he heads to his cart and gets some rations before we take our rest. Ikthias gets back with 2 trail rations in his backpack. He then shares his rations with the cat and gets them both fed. Once finished, Ikthias then drinks from his waterskin sharing with the cat, and proceeds to roll a cigarette. lighting it he starts to study his spellbook to prepare far the rest of the dungeon.

After consulting Ikthias about the gem he thanks him and puts it into his backpack before getting out some of his own food and water, having a little of both before packing them away. While the others go about their buisness he cleans his sword of the rat blood on it so it won't rust.

Once he's done with that he sits down against a wall to get some rest and treat his minor injuries.

*When Jake finally get where the rest team were, he scan quickly all people there. He scratched his head and sighted.*

"That was quick" he said. "Let me check your wounds, you had a lot of fun down there, hadn't you? Did you find something interesting down there?"

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

"Fun?! hah funny, my familiar almost died, thats not fun." Saying this he stands up and lets Jake examine his injuries.

*Jake starts to searching his bag for some herbs and in his healer's kit*

"Allright, I'll use some magic to help you. Stand still, don't move."

*Jake points his hand, closer to Ikthias's face. His broken nose is heal, along with his busted mouth and rat bite on his foot.*

"Done" says Jake.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

After being told that the others are camping, Zoey thinks it over *In one hand, I can get the elements faster, and be out of here, but in the other I might need the others and not just Srake* After a while she tells Srake "Look you can either stick with me and leave the others behind, or you can go back and tell them I'm still going north, they can follow me or not, it's up to them, either way, I'm heading North."

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

"Pelor's light..." Srake said as he rubbed the back of his head. He looked back down the east corridor. "They should be fine... And I can't just leave you. Alright, I stick with you, but I just gonna say that they were continue on that way. Its probably best to stick together."

"There are a few things I know" Zoey said to her new partner, Srake. "First, the path to the East has spiders, and traps. Second it'll be faster if we split up, more ground to cover that way. Thirdly, the other group is dragging their feet. The sooner we get the elements, the better."

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA