D&D Campaign Thread

Sign in to follow this  

Srake mumbled under his breath, "Pelor's light..." and shook his head.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

*I wanted to reply her, to say that she's probably drunk more than I am and tries convice her I'm acutally very fine, and add of course something about her behaviour at the inn, about her conflict with city guards but I just closed my eyes as I was sitting on the cart. I couln't remember were was that cart going to. I fell to sleep.*

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Shakes his head at the drunk, the cat begins to knead into his armor and mentally says to Ikthias *it feels good to have something to scratch and stretch my claws*

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

"Hay wait up!" I yell after the group

I ride up to them on my donky

"if your going after elemental artifacts it would be a good idea to have a wizard that is best at elimental magic"

non-euclidean fuck machine

As the fledgling mage aproaches, Ikthias approaches and tells him to follow him, away from the others and out of earshot, Having the cat keep watch.

After some time, he returns and sits in his cart. the cat curls up on his lap and takes a nap purring as i scratch his head. Ikthias then rolls some tobaco and smokes it while he pulls out his spellbook and begins studying in preperation for this expidition.

Well since no one else is posting i will keep editing

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Thad is currently checking on the condition of his weapons, wanting to make sure they're ready in case of some fighting.

The group of you follow the strange man in a pointy hat to the middle of the woods away from witnesses without a second thought.

He leads you to the center of the nearby woods, where there is a clearing free of trees, except for one tree that had fallen into it. "I covered up the entrance with this log."The Mage pushes the tree and rolls it back a few feet. Under it is a large square double door laying flat on the ground, like a cellar door but made of stone. On it are ornate etchings meant to look like vines and trees, with a large carving of the sun at the top.

The Mage grabs the handle of one door and pulls, using all his might to open the large stone door. He then does the same to the door on the other side.

"Okay, go down that ladder and grab my stuff. I'll see you when you get back up here."

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Srake stands at the opening and listens for any movement down the hole.

--

"I don't hear anything down there, so I think that it's safe. At least directly down the ladder."

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

"I guess I'll take point, being the one with the most armor". Thad says as he starts climbing down the ladder.

"I'll follow then." Srake climbs down the ladder after Thadeus had made sufficient headway.

Ikthias followed by Keslix follow the 2 down the ladder

Lights a torch from his backpack and flint and steel, illuminating ahead (DM insert)

keeping his left hand extends fingers spread ready to cast, Keslix begins slowly scouting ahead

Zoey, who was in the back of the group, went down the ladder last, keeping an eye out for traps, and another on the group.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Keslix keeps to the shadows against the wall walking a little ahead of the party

Seeing Thad draw out his sword and Shield, Zoey draws out her crossbow, with bolts on the ready.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

You all look around.

The room you are standing in is 20ft square and empty if not for the unlit torches in each of the four corners. The walls are flat but rough and very dusty. A 10-ft wide hallway extends down each side of the room, though the western hallway has collapsed and is filled with dirt and rubble. Above the other three archways are a few words written in Elven.

Down the North hallway you see it makes a sharp turn left. You can also see bits of ash on the walls. To the East the hallway extends forward past where the light form the torch reachs and is filled with cobwebs. To the South the hallway makes another sharp turn left.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"