D&D Campaign Thread

Sign in to follow this  

Walks up to one of the doorways to translate the word written above it

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Zoey, who's still in the back row, decides to grab one of the torches on the eastern wall. Zoey places the torch in her backpack.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Starts heading to the eastern doorway, Keslix leading the way keeping his eyes open for danger

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Srake stops at the Gateway

"Uh, guys? Do you think that the cobwebs have any significance?"

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Zoey follows everyone through the eastern path. Hearing Srake, Zoey decides to ignore him.

Srake reluctantly follows the others after examining the cobwebs. "Alright, Grass grows then..."

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

The cat leads at a slower then walking pace, using its darkvision to see what Ikthias cannot. when i come to a particularly big web, i burn it with my torch, continuing to keep my left hand at the ready to cast spells.

As you progress down the hallway, the cobwebs continue, just small ones where the cieling meets the walls. Also as you walk you see under you that the stone beneath you is starting to crack, and little bits of grass spring up from it. Further down you see roots beginning to peak out of the ceiling.

All the sudden the ground gives out from under you and folds to the side under the combined weight of two of the travelers (and a cat) and they fall 15 feet onto a bed of grass.

The cat lands on it's feet, the wizard falls flat on his face but slowed himself with his arm. The fighter lands on his leg and gets a pretty bad bruise on his knee.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Curses aloud and repeatedly, blood stream down his face from his broken nose and split lip. sitting up he wipes blood from his face with his cloak and spits blood from his mouth. Ikthias stands up and sees the Cat sitting there licking its paw, looking at him, then Ikthias say "screw you Keslix no one asked you". Ikthias curses again then starts to look around the hole he fell into for any way out.

Srake peers over the edge.

"You guys alright?"

Srake then sees something on the other side of the pit.

"HEY GUYS! I THINK YOU HAVE COMPANY!"

"Don't worry" says Zoey. "They're fine, see the beast made it. As for us, we need to figure out a different path to take."

Ikthias pulls himself up off the ground. Felix is trying to move around through the grass which is about as tall as her.

Ikthias digs around in the grass trying to find the source of a noise he's hearing and finds himself staring down a rat as big as his cat. It immediately hisses at you then bites at your toe. A few more can be seen in the background.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Srake secures a rope at the top of the pit and drops it down.

Startled by the rat attack, he is caught off guard, so the Cat attacks the rat that attacked its master, but under jumps and claws nothing but air....

"See, they don't want to escape, we're wasting time, let's go back and head north." With that Zoey started heading back.