Your Top 5 Games!

Sign in to follow this  

And please post spoiler alerts if you're going to post anything that could ruin the plot of a game on here.

I see no spoilers... Everything said is either in the preview videos, or in the game description...

So Eli dying was in a preview video?

So Eli dying was in a preview video?

Yup.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Half-Life could be made into a book, even if Dr. Freeman never speaks.

Dr. Freeman was headed to work.

Dr. Freeman and a load of scientists screwed up a project

Dr. Freeman Kills people

The end.

Or is it?

Next book...

Freeman arrives on train.

Freeman kills people.

Building explodes.

The end.

Or is it?

Next book...

Gordon and alyx go to the citadel

Gordon and alyx kill stuff

Gordon and alyx go to the white forest

*END*

Next book (With much more to it because it had so many important events)

Alyx finds Gordon alive in train

Alyx is happy, and destroys the train door.

Alyx gets Severely Injured by hunter

Gordon gets Stuff from an antlion cave

Vortigaunts Heal Alyx

Gordon and Alyx goto white forest

Gordon and Alyx kill striders with giant bombs

Gordon Launches a rocket

Portal explodes

Eli dies

*The end*

Valve never finishes episode three.

So they give us the Loast Coast.

The end.

Everyone knows everything about Half Life, you can't be on the internet for so long and not know. It just isn't possible.

Episode 2 is not that old really. But we are starting to see a lot of children asking what game Freeman's Mind is recorded from. It is sad.

Serious Sam xbox

Serious Sam hd the first encounter

Serious Sam hd the second encounter

Serious Sam 2

Duke nukem 3d

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

I don't have duke nukem forever the demos good though

I'm all ready hoping Skyrim will be good enough for Game of the Year. Seriously, it's looking pretty awesome.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Same here, I've made a character in TES II: Daggerfall and make a family line that goes all the way through each of the TES games.

Same here, I've made a character in TES II: Daggerfall and make a family line that goes all the way through each of the TES games.

Dude, that's exactly what I've done. The Mark Gecko family began in Daggerfall, Mark Gecko I, and argonian, was notrious around Hammerfall for his almost religious need to punch every single living being in Hammerfall. He wad deluded and thought everyone was a Gecko out to get him, he got the famous nickname "Mark Gecko, Gecko Puncher Extraordinaire"

In Morrowind, Mark Gecko II is trying to live down his father's bad name, and finds it easier as everytime he tries to punch something he misses every swing somehow.

Mark Gecko III in Oblivion has regained Mark Gecko I's ability to punch and has taken it out on the wolves in Cyrodil, he grew out of the punching habit by the time he joined the Dark Brotherhood after accidently punching out an Orc in Skingrad.

I wonder what adventures Mark Gecko IV will have in Skyrim.

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Games I would consider among the greatest ever: (can't limit myself to 5) No particular order

Shadow of the Colossus

Riven

Half Life 2

God of War 3

Ico

Psychonauts

Ratchet and Clank 3

Portal 2

Metal Gear Solid 1

Heavy Rain

I'd put Shadow of the Colossus at number one I think. Can't wait for the PS3 re-release this September.

I actually have the cases for a lot of my all time favorites sitting right next to me,

BioShock 2, Half life, Penumbra, Killer7, Metal Gear Solid 3, Silent Hill 2, Metroid Prime, Resident Evil 4. and Prey

All the heroes from my family are reincarnations of the last hero, going back to the original (Axelios) all the way to the current hero (Axel). They are born whenever the Tamriel is in danger, though so far none of them have completed their destiny because there is far too much stuff to do.

I just found out about Morroblivion BTW, it's a mod that recreates Morrowind and all of the quests etc. with the TES: IV engine, I'm going to download it soon.

I've always said Morrowind would be insanely improved if it had Oblivion's combat system.

I gotta get this.

It's my favourite game this year. I highly recommend it if you haven't got it yet. But I strongly suggest you get the PC version. The console ports are decent, but not on the same level.

I would but I don't want to spend more money seeing as I have an xbox,xbox 360,PS1/2/3, PS move,kinnect,PSP and a laptop plus I used to have a wii

But serious Sam 3 will probably be my game of the year and I will definitely be buying it so maybe in a couple of years

oooh tough one. Im probably gonna leave some out but here it goes:

1. Link To The Past

2. Bioshock (1 only)

3. Halo 3 (too many memories online with friends)

4. GTA IV (also fun with friends and great story)

5. Dead Rising (Entire Series)

wow those games are all pretty newer games (except link to the past)>.< i wanna start retro gaming

I really like BioShock actually, I mean, ever since the CG trailer scared the pants off of me in 2006 I've always had a place in my heart for the game.

I wish I could block drills with my hand though, that would've been pretty rad.

current 5:

5: Killer7

4: Silent Hill 2

3: BioShock

2: Fallout 2

1: Unreal

I really like BioShock actually, I mean, ever since the CG trailer scared the pants off of me in 2006 I've always had a place in my heart for the game.

I wish I could block drills with my hand though, that would've been pretty rad.

current 5:

5: Killer7

4: Silent Hill 2

3: BioShock

2: Fallout 2

1: Unreal

+rep for Fallout 2 and Unreal.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com