Your Top 5 Games!

Sign in to follow this  

hey everyone, I wanna hear some of your top 5 games (top 10 if you want), I'm interested to seeing what some of the people around here like playing

my list took ALOT of thought

1.Portal

2.Killing Floor

3.Minecraft

4.GTA4

5.Resident Evil 4

I never like to make top anything of anything, because i always change my mind after

But i could give it a try

1. Bioshock(1&2)

2. Half life 2(and all the episodes)

3. Need For Speed: Hot pursuit 2(might not be the best game ever, but I've had such great times on this game when i was younger).

4. C&C Generals/Zero Hour

5. Minecraft

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Top 5 FPS:

1. Duke Nukem 3D

2. Blood

3. Quake

4. Doom 3

5. Redneck Rampage

Top 5 Racers:

1. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

2. Wipeout 3 Special Edition

3. Super Mario Kart DS

4. Mad Trax

5. Rad Racer

Top 5 RPG's:

1. Fallout 2

2. Fallout 3

3. Terranigma

4. Soul Blazer

5. Fallout

(yes, I haven't played many RPG's)

Top 5 Action/Adventures:

1. Tomb Raider II

2. MDK

3. ODT

4. BlackThorne

5. Prince Of Persia

Top 5 Platformers:

1. Super Mario World

2. Sonic the Hedgehog 3

3. Jazz Jackrabbit

4. Pandemonium

5. Bug!

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

My favorite (at the moment anyway) games are:

1. The Half Life series

2. Bioshock

3. Metal Gear Solid

4. Silent Hill 2

5. Kingdom Hearts

1.the_legend_of_zelda_message_view_styles_22481821_thumb.jpg Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time - So many good times as a kid | And that music! Burned into my mind!

2.net_kaltner_MinecraftMobileAdmin____117516.png Minecrack - Minecraft has opened a whole new world of truly free multiplayer rpg fun and i will always love it.

3. SIMS3logo-sm-5050-b.jpg The Sims 3 - A truly great game that I've invested an incredible amount of time in making all sorts of silly scenarios like (Biker with 4 infants, an albino family who loves the outdoors, and a family of thieves who rummage through peoples garbage and hack by night and goto work to steal in the day time)

4.icon_cortexcommand.gif Cortex Command - Side scrolling physics based all around free bad-ass experience where you can choose to send in 5 guys with rocket launchers or simply crash a space ship that you looped to an almost infinite speed around the map into the enemies base! So much fun and seriously fun local multiplayer with xbox 360 controller support!

5.OblivionSmall.png The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - A game that gives you a sword and tells you to save the world, which just happens to be a world where gates to oblivion are popping out of no where and you are destined to figure out how to stop the onslaught of evil. Plus with the Shivering Isles expansion brings the game to a whole new level of awesome.

I couldn't really pick from all the games I've played, as I have a terrible memory.

Of the ones I remember (And actually still enjoy.):

5. Alan Wake

4. Call of Duty 4

3. Fallout 3

2. Metro 2033

1. Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic

My top 5 games!? Don't make me choose!

In seriousness, I'll give it a think but it'll be very hard. So many good games, and different ones seem better at different times depending on what mood I'm in.

I just realised I put this on a free-for-all topic... my bad... just mentioning

Moved to the General Gaming section for you.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

1.Half-Life 2 Episode 2

2.Half-Life 2 Episode 1

3.Half-Life 2

4.Half-Life

5.New Vegas, Fallout 3, Elder Scrolls, Minecraft, Portal, Blue shift, Opposing Force, Halo Reach (and 1, 2, 3), Breach

That is all.

1. Zelda: A Link to the Past

2. Super Meat Boy

3. HL2

4. Warcarft 3 TFT

5. Portal

I really can't say what my top 5 favorite games are, as that list is always fluctuating, but I can tell you of three that are almost always on it.

The fist is Super Mario World. My dad showed this game way back when I was 4. I don't have any memories of that time, but my dad tells me it was the first game I ever played. It, along with a handful of other SNES games, were the only things I played until we got our Playstation, and I still prefer it to most modern games.

Dino Crisis 2 is another game the is significant to me, because it is the first game I've ever been fanatical about. I've replayed and beaten that game so many times I can beat it in under 3 hours now.

Gears of War 1 is the last one, not so much because it is an absolutely amazing game(though it is really great), but because I had so many good times and made a lot of good friends playing Execution and Warzone in both system link and online multiplayer.

I can't do more than two, because past my top two all the other games are just so close in quality and I love them for so many different reasons.

1. Bungie's Marathon.

2. Bungie's Halo.

Do I sound like a fanboy? Maybe. They're both games I really enjoy nonetheless, and they're easily my two most-played games of all time.

1. Killzone 1 and 2

2. Every Half-Life

3. C&C Renegade

4. C&C Red Alert 2 (and Yuri's Revenge)

5. Team Fortress 1 and 2

Hard one but here is my list:

1) James Bond Golden Eye - It was the game that brought me into gaming and I loved the crap out of it.

2) Dungeon Keeper 2 - One of the most unique RTS out there, you must play even if the graphics are out dated its still awesome.

3) Half life Series - I loved the engine, story line and the feel. But also what it has created, an awesome and very unique community.

4) Fallout Series - Endless hours of fun with the story line, and also just roaming the wastelands.

5) World In Conflict - Another awesome story line game, it is pure beauty and if you haven't played it you must!

Hard one but here is my list:

1) James Bond Golden Eye - It was the game that brought me into gaming and I loved the crap out of it.

2) Dungeon Keeper 2 - One of the most unique RTS out there, you must play even if the graphics are out dated its still awesome.

3) Half life Series - I loved the engine, story line and the feel. But also what it has created, an awesome and very unique community.

4) Fallout Series - Endless hours of fun with the story line, and also just roaming the wastelands.

5) World In Conflict - Another awesome story line game, it is pure beauty and if you haven't played it you must!

Excellent list. I'm also a huge fan of GoldenEye, spent hours playing 4-player DM's with my friends back in the day.

And the Fallout franchise deserves to be on that list.

Can't give you a solid top 5, since the longer I think about it, the more games I have to try and shift around to fit. Choosing 5 titles from almost 22 years of gaming on early platforms and PCs is impossible.

I can give you some of my favorites off the top of my head though...

*Console Games*

Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire (N64)

Super Mario Bros 3 (SNES)

Super Mario World (SNES)

Need for Speed: Underground (Xbox)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4: Turtles In Time (SNES)

Legend of Dragoon (PS1)

*PC Games*

Battlefield: 2142

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Half-life: Source

Half-life 2 (not the episodes, pre-EP1 upgrade patch)

Command & Conquer series (excluding Red Alert 2 and C&C4)

The entire Medal of Honor series

World of Warcraft

Assassin's Creed series

Deus Ex series

Starcraft series

Star Wars: Empire at War

World In Conflict

Civilization 2, 3, and 4

Tropico series

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Doom series (try Doom 3 on Nightmare, at midnight, lights off, and turn up the volume... Hehe...)

Those are just off the top of my head...

Anyone who thinks Macs are better than PCs is either ignorant (usually by choice) or using more than one mouse button is just too complicated for them.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Okay these games are always changing but...

1) Half Life Series

2) The Elder Scrolls Series

3) LittleBigPlanet ( It's what first introduced me into game creation )

4) Brutal Legend ( Metal!!! )\

5) G-Mod

It took balls for me to put LBP up there... but I did it.

My top 5 games!? Don't make me choose!

In seriousness, I'll give it a think but it'll be very hard. So many good games, and different ones seem better at different times depending on what mood I'm in.

I just realised I put this on a free-for-all topic... my bad... just mentioning

Moved to the General Gaming section for you.

thank you and yeah, my list took and hour of thought, but then so did all those puzzle maps on portal, thats why its right up that list!

Okay these games are always changing but...

1) Half Life Series

2) The Elder Scrolls Series

3) LittleBigPlanet ( It's what first introduced me into game creation )

4) Brutal Legend ( Metal!!! )\

5) G-Mod

It took balls for me to put LBP up there... but I did it.

Why did it take balls to put LPB up there? I mean, are you afraid of what people are going to think about you for putting it up there?

You really shouldn't give a sh*t about what people are saying about a game. If you love it and get something out of it, it deserves to be among your top 5. Because it's YOUR top 5, not the general public's.

I've never played LPB but it definitely looks unique.

Anyway, if someone gives you sh*t for putting it there, don't listen to them. They're just bigots.