Post what you're doing right now

Having a debate with some friends: Who would win, Link or Sora?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Sora, no question. Can't explain it. Just a feeling.

Actually, it also depends on which Link since the series basically reincarnates the character between every couple sequels.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Actually, it also depends on which Link since the series basically reincarnates the character between every couple sequels.

One Link with all the arsenal except for Nayru's love, and Sora can't use any limit breaks (like Ars Arcanum)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

One Link with all the arsenal except for Nayru's love, and Sora can't use any limit breaks (like Ars Arcanum)

Well, shit. I guess I'd still say Sora because of his healing ability. Just swipe at Link a couple times and you're able to boost Magic up enough to heal. Link's only got a handful of potions.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Trying to decide which Star Trek OST to use while playing STO.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

About to play HL2: Episode One. It's been so long that I haven't even unlocked any of the achievements, since I last played it before they were added.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Still heading up to make pizza... Wow this is one deep chair...

Arguing with a condescending douche about armored cars and half tracks on the Paradox game forum.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Heading to bed as soon as I clear the forums of all unread, and probly all unreplied to threads.

Just put in an order for an NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti. It's supposed to get here by May 2nd and I AM SO CALM RIGHT NOW YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Just put in an order for an NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti. It's supposed to get here by May 2nd and I AM SO CALM RIGHT NOW YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!

I have the same card myself, its great! Did you get the "direct cu II" version ? :)

"Life sucks sober!"

Wondering how hard it'll be to get a job in South Dakota when I'm up there from May 3-12... (leaving the day before, and heading back the day after if I can't find a job)

I'm tired. Really tired. And hungry. And sleepy. And a bit bored.

I can't decide between making a sandwich, playing something, watching TV, posting here, or taking a nap.

I guess posting here won.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Getting naked, doing my laundry, and taking a shower, getting dressed, in that order.

I have the same card myself, its great! Did you get the "direct cu II" version ? :)

I don't think so. It's made by ZOTAC, which is a little lesser known than guys like EVGA and PNY, but it looks shmexy as hell.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time