Post what you're doing right now

The entire family I'm living with works at the same place, and has the same hours... They're staying up just as late as me. I do fine as long as I have a decent amount of Livewire at my disposal. (which I do since they have a full kitchen, and a deep freeze for doing lunch/etc.; even got a completely free lunch on Friday)

Alright, man. As long as you can run on caffeine. I don't want you to end up unemployed again, though. :(

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Actually, Livewire has more than 15% orange juice, and it's the combination of that with the caffeine that helps me out.

On topic: Letting my eyes relax some after playing with fire for about 4 hours... (the smoke burns the eyes)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Collective Foal is completely unaware of how orange juice would aid a person in keeping themselves awake, even though he's had it with breakfast many times before, and would enjoy hearing an explanation of this phenomenon from any person who can supply it.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Watching hockey VM, Switserland VS Sweden 1-2 so far. And while i wast typing it went to 1-3.

EDIT

Now its 1-4, we might just win this.

EDIT 2

1-5

Posting here for the first time in ages because I hate posting via tablet and my pc is still out of commission since I moved back home for the summer.

Where the fuck you been bro

non-euclidean fuck machine

Posting from my desktop! Just got the internet hooked up, and can finally come here without having to spend twenty minutes waiting for my tablet to load. In case you were wondering, finals ended on Thursday and I moved back home for the summer, and my Dad's rewired the house since then so we had to un-rewire it for my PC, but we never had time until today.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Just found out that I have http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyshidrosis, though not as bad as that picture you see on the wiki page...

I might have a super mild form of that on my right foot. I wondered why I got blisters there and not on my left foot. They produce no symptoms and count in probably 10 or less. Like the wiki article says, they are difficult to pop.

Celebrating my last day of high school with replaying Black Mesa on hard.

Celebrating my last day of high school with replaying Black Mesa on hard.

Agh, lucky. I've got a whole other year and I'm already way behind.

Playing Black Mesa using console commands to lessen the pain.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I'm at my high school graduation right now. I'm so bored

Indoors or outdoors? Mine was outdoors, in the sun, and lasted about 3 hours.

OT: Getting up, about to eat breakfast. Hungrier than usual for some reason.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun