Post what you're doing right now

Just got back from the dentist.

Been having that shit when the tooth is so cold, you cant even stand up because it hurts so much since I fixed a hole back 5 years ago.

The same dentist that fixed that hole has told me for 5 years: "You just need to keep brushing your teeth"

Today, he was sick so I got to see another dentist, she told me (after about 1 minute) "Your nerve is exposed, this is why its been so cold, Ill just fix that really quick"

And now I dont feel it anymore, how the fuck is my original dentist a dentist ?

"Life sucks sober!"

Just got back from the dentist.

Been having that shit when the tooth is so cold, you cant even stand up because it hurts so much since I fixed a hole back 5 years ago.

The same dentist that fixed that hole has told me for 5 years: "You just need to keep brushing your teeth"

Today, he was sick so I got to see another dentist, she told me (after about 1 minute) "Your nerve is exposed, this is why its been so cold, Ill just fix that really quick"

And now I dont feel it anymore, how the fuck is my original dentist a dentist ?

I know that feel, bro. My dentist insisted that the chip in my tooth needed to be filled, even though it was minor and wasn't getting a cavity. My parents were under the impression it was a cavity, so they agreed to have it filled. Then when he drills down to root the filling, he doesn't use novacaine, causing me some serious discomfort (though nothing excruciating), and then the filling he puts in comes right back out about 2 hours later. We went back to have him fill it again and he doesn't even fill the hole this time. He just fills up my molar (those natural dips in the center of them). And then that came out about a week and a half ago. So yeah, I don't really wanna go back to him...

OT: Homework

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Returning to the forums. I've finally figured out my work schedule(The reason I've been away: Work-alcoholism) So I'm able to do more during my day like computer stuff. i may be able to go outside eventually. I've recently been informed that going to work doesn't count as "being outside".

Wondering if I'll be functional at work tomorrow... It is after 1, and I get up at 6.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well, depending on how long your shift is, if you gotta drive there, and if you do anything like driving heavy machinery then i'm going to equate that experience to a small child boxing against an animate semi-truck. (You're not the semi-truck.)

Wondering if I'll be functional at work tomorrow... It is after 1, and I get up at 6.

So you just recently got a job... and you're already setting yourself up for failure? Come on, dude. Be responsible about this. You really don't seem like you can afford to lose this...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

The reason I've been away: Work-alcoholism

Drinking on the job? I sometimes do that.

I've recently been informed that going to work doesn't count as "being outside".

Hell yeah it does. I'm outside the house about 12 hours each day. I don't need any more "outside" time.

Also, right now I'm rendering a new The Dead Linger video.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Time for some old star trek....

Just went to see some new Star Trek.

I really really liked Into Darkness. Moreso than the original which I liked but found to be largely generic (besides the inter-dimensional stuff)

Some of these Trekkies need to lay off, the J.J Abrams verse is alright.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Aimlessly wandering the halls of the URL box...

Time for some old star trek....

Just went to see some new Star Trek.

I really really liked Into Darkness. Moreso than the original which I liked but found to be largely generic (besides the inter-dimensional stuff)

Some of these Trekkies need to lay off, the J.J Abrams verse is alright.

Man, I wanna go and see that....

Should probably do that tonight....

And I agree totally, J.J Abrams does good movies, I loved the previous Star trek.

OT: Watching family guy and having some good 'ole coke!

"Life sucks sober!"

I dunno, either, when you can watch 45 here:

http://blip.tv/accursedfarms/freeman-s-mind-episode-45-6589021

EDIT: Also Youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HdlRqvIyFs

Though you can just go on the main page and do it so whatevs

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Well, depending on how long your shift is, if you gotta drive there, and if you do anything like driving heavy machinery then i'm going to equate that experience to a small child boxing against an animate semi-truck. (You're not the semi-truck.)

It's a really relaxed work environment, and I already know that my going slow is still way faster than most of the rest of the people there. It's an RV dealer/repair place, and I just finished a complete roof replacement yesterday in 28 hours. (that's 2 hours better than expected on that camper for someone with a lot of experience)

So you just recently got a job... and you're already setting yourself up for failure? Come on, dude. Be responsible about this. You really don't seem like you can afford to lose this...

The entire family I'm living with works at the same place, and has the same hours... They're staying up just as late as me. I do fine as long as I have a decent amount of Livewire at my disposal. (which I do since they have a full kitchen, and a deep freeze for doing lunch/etc.; even got a completely free lunch on Friday)

On topic: Listening to music and playing STO in a few.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.