Post what you're doing right now

Playing Mass Effect 3. Funny how some of the earliest weapons turn out to be some of the best ones (such as the Eviscerator shotgun or the Mantis sniper rifle).

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Called a friend of the family to see about replacing the laptop fan. Hopefully I'll be able to safely use the thing again without fear of it burning itself out or something. Even the portable fan isn't doing the trick.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Planning on celebrating this great nations national day!

Congratulations Svea! Du gamla du fria!

1363942276_Svenskaflaggan2.thumb.jpg.4ea9492eb61cb3a38864ac7d52483cbf.jpg

"Life sucks sober!"

Being sad about a news story about neglectful dog owners. They owned an aggressive pitbull and a pug who both had dominance issues. One day, the pitbul lashes out on the pug and blinds its left eye. The next day, the pug goes home, the owners put it back in the yard with the pitbul, and a few hours later the pug loses its right eye.

Between this and Orca, I'm feeling more empathetic towards animals than people.

Just finished watching Sony's presentation at E3. Microsoft got punked like nobody's business.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Making plans for this weekend and anticipating playing Civ 5 tonight.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

This is the second time my laptop has allowed me to stay on for a long stretch of time with no freezing without any parts. I'm wondering if I was just particularly cursed for a small amount of time or not, but it's working normally now. I'm still going to replace the fan just to be sure as it still doesn't want to work right, but the laptop isn't fucking on me anymore. (For now, anyway)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Using my psychic powers to keep Pinkie's laptop working from my house. It requires a lot of concentration, let me tell you.

Working on that 48 hour film thingy again, hope to god the current lightning storm doesn't knock out the power.

I know that feeling...Our power went out for six hours a couple days ago, while it was 90 degrees (and already 85 in the house).

Buying Point Lookout for Fallout 3, waiting for an opportunity to actually download it (Brother is playing WoW).