Post what you're doing right now

hmm, who is she? (keep in mind i don't keep up with the news or watch that much t.v)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She used to run a bible camp in NA that brainwashed children to be "Soldier's of the Lord" so they could turn America into a purely Christian nation. Here's a video -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fq4wZ_lQjc

A documentary was made about them which caused it to close down. The creator Becky Fischer is going on to create another one.

oh, an original idea! give her a damn medal...made of caesium...then ask her to take a shower with it on. :D

like all alkali metals Caesium has an extreme reaction when it comes in contact with water, it explodes!

i'm making corn dogs for myself.

I despise indoctrination. Teaching a child from birth to follow a particular faith is brainwashing as far as I'm concerned, at least wait until the child is old enough to understand the things you want them to preach before you teach them. In that movie they were sending children out to protest abortion without the children even knowing what abortion was or how it happens. In the Westboro Baptist Church they have their litter of under 5 year olds carrying around "God Hates Fags" signs.

It's stupid and immoral and it sickens me.

To be honest. Most religious people are religious since they were children. Most children get taught by their parents about God, Jesus and whatnot and as a child you are easy to influence so that "brainwashing" happens a lot really.

Anychurch, I am currently not feeling very well and making myself a Pizza(probably not the best combination).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Dad's a deist yet he never even told me what he believed in until I asked him at the age of about 12. My Mother went very Christian when I was about 6 but she never forced her views upon me, never took me to her church. Why is it such a difficulty to let your children decide how they want to live their lives?

I am not brainwashable... at all. As a kid, my dad always tried to get me to be just like him. Influincing me to do what he did. Now don't get me wrong, he's a good guy, but we don't come to terms on SO many things, so I avoided that crap. I was raised Episcopalian, but when I got older, I developed my own religious ideas, so now I'm pretty much a United Methodist. In 3rd grade, we were taught like Nazi children. "This is this and you don't need to know why." I was the kid who wanted to learn (wish that was still true) and I always did what I could to find out why. The school wants us to do space stuff, and everybody does a solar system. I made a model of a Fucking BLACK HOLE and learned about black holes on a college course level. If you really want I can describe every characteristic of a black hole you want.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

My Dad's a deist yet he never even told me what he believed in until I asked him at the age of about 12. My Mother went very Christian when I was about 6 but she never forced her views upon me, never took me to her church. Why is it such a difficulty to let your children decide how they want to live their lives?

It is for some people. Some people are just that passionate about their faith. And if you truly believe there is a God and Satan then you would teach your children the same.

Ninja'd ..... we totally need a ninja smiley

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm having dinner and... *shock* an energy drink?
Yeah, you like that, don't you :twisted:

energy_drinks_displayv2.jpg

I'm currently escaping from some sort of demon that's coming after me.

It's been a very apocalyptic day.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Searching for a job. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

WHAT?!!!!????!!!!???!!!!???!!!!??!!!!??!!!!!????!!!!???

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

While not exactly right now, about 5 minutes ago I got a flu shot.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Trying to decide whether I like the original or the Groove Coverage version of Moonlight Shadow more.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯