Post what you're doing right now

Bullseye's back!

Not sure if happy or scared.

Why not both? :mrgreen:

I just finished Deus Ex: HR The missing link. To celebrate, I went a little bananas with my credit card.

I think I'll go to bed now.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Yup, thanks JC, and I'm downloading to play mine right now. :)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Preparing to Christmas Eve dinner and hanging stuff on a Christmas Tree.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Preparing to Christmas Eve dinner and hanging stuff on a Christmas Tree.

Hehe, that sounds cosy. <3

It's like some kind of ceremony here. :o

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Just checked the members page to see what the post counts were, BTG got back right at the most opportune time. Billy's almost spammed his way past BTG's spam which is only half as much as Alyxx's spam which is 3 times larger than my spam which IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS JEK JEK'S POST COUNT.

EXACTLY.

WELL, 1 POST EXTRA BECAUSE OF THIS POST.

BUT PRETTY MUCH THE SAME.

I woke up an hour ago, because this fly was buzzing over my head. Now I'm watching reruns of Friends and contemplating the rest of the morning. Maybe some breakfast is in order.

Oh, and to everyone who got games, I hope you enjoy them :D

If you didn't get a game, it's because we are not friend on steam or I didn't recognize your name there, please send me a Friend invite or a PM clarifying who you are (anyone knows what Username is called on STEAM these days? I got confused and couldn't send him his gift).

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Was looking forward to today but my Dad's in a shitty mood because I got up at 9am so now he's having a hissy fit, cancelled going out to Western Springs, cancelled opening presents, etc.

FFS.

just got Garry's mod from J.C. Love ya, man. :D

do you need models from games to play this? cause my computer can handle HL1 and HL 2, so that's no big deal. i'm just going to have to install either/or later once i figure Gmod out. XD

do you need models from games to play this? cause my computer can handle HL1 and HL 2, so that's no big deal. i'm just going to have to install either/or later once i figure Gmod out. XD

You need HL2 and CS:S if you want to fully enjoy the game.

Unless you enjoy every gun being a huge red error sign that shoots red error signs.

toasting with champagne with my family. god damn it tastes like shit!

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Unless you enjoy every gun being a huge red error sign that shoots red error signs.

i have like 9 steam games (look in my library) and apparently they don't need to be installed. so i can use models from TF2, TF1, HL1 & 2, Counter strike, etc. currently i'm obsessed with building a better flying machine if you get my meaning. :D (thrusters combined with an airboat chair and whatever else.) but yea, i'm still trying to figure stuff out, like i just realized that console codes work. XD

i have like 9 steam games (look in my library) and apparently they don't need to be installed. so i can use models from TF2, TF1, HL1 & 2, Counter strike, etc. currently i'm obsessed with building a better flying machine if you get my meaning. :D (thrusters combined with an airboat chair and whatever else.) but yea, i'm still trying to figure stuff out, like i just realized that console codes work. XD

Any Valve game's content made in Source (not Goldsrc) will be available in Gmod, along with content from the HL2 mods on Steam. I'd suggest you check out the single player toybox (press Q, toybox tab) to find a load of awesome custom content that is loaded directly into your game when you click on it.