Post what you're doing right now

Dad's putting santa presents under the tree and I'm supposed to lie in bed while my G&G Combat Machine M4 sits cold and alone under polymer foliage.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Trying to run Daggerfall through my tablet with "aDOSBOX", after mounting it and attempting to install it I realised that it had no drive to install to. So now I'm installing it on my PC then transferring the installed files over to my tablet's hard drive.

You don't know how many times I've typed-

mount c c:\dosgames -freesize 1000.

mount d c:\dosgames\dfcd -t cdrom -label Daggerfall

D:

INSTALL

DAG213

y

y

DAGGER

The answer my dear friends, is far too much. I can actually install Daggerfall through aDOSBOX with my eyes closed.

Browsing this forum on Christmas day!

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I'm sitting in front of my pc, messing around CryEngine, while watching Pulp Fiction on my iPad. Netflix is really convenient.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Sitting in the bar in my cabin, listening to some music, and drinking some christmas soda while the storm "Dagmar" is shredding up the mountain! Wa wa wa, isa very nicee!

"Life sucks sober!"

https://designyourown.newairplane.com/#!/en/design/

One of my best friends has just sent me this link of that cool designing flash site. Design your own boeing airplane!

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

I just uploaded the first cinematic from Alice: Madness Returns, which I bought this afternoon (75% discount!) to my YouTube Channel.

It is quite disturbing. I like that.

wsf6bHYsehc

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I still haven't played Minecraft. I don't have a computer for it.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Presently, im juggling a Skype chat and keeping up with pinkie pie in our game of forum tag.