Post what you're doing right now

Purchasing more fans for my computer and googling why Witcher 3 runs so damn hot even after closing it.

X3 Might be obvious, but have you tried cleaning your computer out? I know I used to play games and have my laptop still REALLY hot, even an hour after the game was shut down. Cleaned the dust out of the fan and everything else, runs perfectly fine now. I haven't had to use my portable fan for it as much anymore. :3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Just now remembering the foe feature's existence

the name's riley

Purchasing more fans for my computer and googling why Witcher 3 runs so damn hot even after closing it.

X3 Might be obvious, but have you tried cleaning your computer out? I know I used to play games and have my laptop still REALLY hot, even an hour after the game was shut down. Cleaned the dust out of the fan and everything else, runs perfectly fine now. I haven't had to use my portable fan for it as much anymore. :3

My computer's not even a month old. :P

Watching video's and drinking tea.

Retired Forum Moderator

have you tried cleaning your computer out?
Will be doing this next month.
I've never come across this before in previous forums. What does it do?

----

Recovering from Yesterday and today. Seem to have gotten a cold from it. Was good to be on Arran again though.

Also amazed that a comment I made on Facebook now has over 500 likes..

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I've never come across this before in previous forums. What does it do?

Blocks posts from being seen by users you've added to it.

I just finished re-configuring half my room for the sole purpose of giving my tower better heat ventilation.

Retired Forum Moderator

Right, so say I added you to my Foes list, you wouldn't see my posts?

----

Need to go and do some cleaning and eat. And Lemsip. Instead procrastinating.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

No you wouldn't see my posts instead. it's essentially a block user feature. All you'd see is a bar saying "This post was made by who is currently on your ignore list. "

Retired Forum Moderator

Updating my Linux laptop, preparing to game.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Systematically stalking random users while listening to fan dubs also while working out the arrangements for having recording equipment sent here. I also need soundproofing while not being allowed to hang foam on my walls. I love a challenge.

Systematically stalking random users while listening to fan dubs also while working out the arrangements for having recording equipment sent here. I also need soundproofing while not being allowed to hang foam on my walls. I love a challenge.

Try using double/triple layer felt curtains. (it's really quite close to what is used in recording studios)

I can't hang anything from my walls, man. I'm thinking of making some sort of foam booth or something. i'm working with a space the size of a small hotel room or college dorm here..unless i get a wife so i can move out the damn barracks. Who's interested in getting in a loveless marriage? one chance.

Extendable shower curtain rods. Take two, and duct tape them together in the middle, (or use some other method of attachment) and it should reach across a room. A booth is a better idea though, as it'll use less materials, (and thereby less money) and probly provide similar soundproofing.

Browsing Youtube when I have work in 3 hours... god dammit.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Making a map for an SFM project

the name's riley

I, too, am working on a SFM project, not the same as Username's though.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA