Post what you're doing right now

Feeling numb in half of my face. X3

About to start drawing a small comic strip.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Waking up far too early for the amount of sleep I've been getting lately.

Retired Forum Moderator

Attempting to reach a black hole in Elite: Dangerous.

I may not be able to make it back, not because I'm gonna die to it but because I may not have enough fuel. I just want to see it.

Retired Forum Moderator

Making grilled chicken... Just finished the oven phase, and I'm about to go put it on the grill.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Enjoying the hurricane outside my house. (it's not really, but as close as it's possible to get in Colorado)

Playing Dying Light. I just beat The Bozak Horde, ranking me around 300 in the leaderboards.

I'm gonna go ahead and use that to say I'm really good at this game, because fuck that DLC. 20 timed trials with only 3 lives maximum. I wouldn't necessarily say it's difficult but 3 lives isn't enough to save you from random deaths such as your character deciding that 3 stories above the ground is a good time to not grab a ledge and fall to his death or your gun deciding it's gonna have it's worst case yet of bullet stray and miss your enemy, hitting an explosive container and blowing you back to the start of the game.

I am never doing that again. If anyone passes me on the leaderboards, good for them they can have it.

Retired Forum Moderator

I don't know... Really, I don't. I am like this quite often.

Bored and not in the mood to play any games right now so I'm just watching movies. TV seems to be having a monster movie moment and showing a few lined up. Not complaining.

Retired Forum Moderator