Post what you're doing right now

noticing that lord sinister is now an admin. maybe he's helping fix the site up?

the name's riley

noticing that lord sinister is now an admin. maybe he's helping fix the site up?

Or perhaps he has a... sinister plan? Mmwahaha!!

I am currently playing PayDay2 with my lovely boyfriend. :3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Browsing tumblr and passively pondering why of all things, youtube videos are what crash my computer. Playing high end video games for 4+ hours? No problem. Watching a 10 minute video on youtube? Screen starts projecting black only and the audio starts skipping and everything eventually crashes, with my fans revving to full speed.

Who knew youtube strained your system worse than Witcher 3 on max settings?

Also, whistling to myself. Not because I've done something suspicious but because I enjoy whistling.

Retired Forum Moderator

Trying to rehydrate myself, and defragging my HDDs. (it's been so long, I actually have a 2.65% fragmentation on my secondary drive)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Feeling very much in the mood to video game but not sure what I want to video game.

Probably Witcher 3.

Retired Forum Moderator

But I've already beaten Outlast. :/

Firing up GoG Galaxy to play a bit of said Witcher.

Retired Forum Moderator

Just finished playing Witcher 3. That game is very slow paced. Two and a half hours in and I completed 2 quests, and only gained 1 level. Perfect mix of up and down time this game is and the games challenge is refreshing. The easiest enemies can kill you pretty fast if you slip up too much.

As of right now I'm drinking this thing called Neuro Sleep which is supposed to make it easier to get sleep when you're having trouble and I'm having trouble so we'll see how this works.

Edit: Either I've hit the placebo effect or this stuff actually works because I feel tired enough to actually sleep for real. Gonna give that a shot. If I don't come back for several hours, it worked.

Retired Forum Moderator

Preparing to head to bed, and enjoying the new modem that I finally convinced my Dad to buy last night. (and finally convinced him to activate tonight) It has actually improved maximum download speeds by 25Mbps, and dropped 25ms off the ping.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I thought we had one a while ago in the games section, but the Random thread kinda doubles as that.

Bout to fire up Witcher 3 again.

Retired Forum Moderator

What I'm doing now is my final internets of the night, before going to bed, however all day today (or yesterday) I was messing around with the TF2 HUD, twas a lot of fun. I also have a taunt I was/am working on for TF2, until I was messing with the HUD. I'm finished with that, so starting tomorrow, I'm going back to the taunt. Technically, my main focus is a SFM animation. You could say I've been procrastinating while working on productive projects.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

As of right now and possibly later today, Skyrim and Terraria.

the name's riley