Post what you're doing right now

Getting ready for church, and feeling proud of myself for getting both Minecraft servers running perfectly on my Linux laptop.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

My internet is acting up and I couldn't keep a Skype call connected with my friend so I'm just reading again.

I also smell Chinese food which is weird but whatever.

Retired Forum Moderator

Nah I get phantom smells all the time. Both good and bad.

Anywho stress testing Terraria. Sounds weird but if youtube videos and flash games crash my system what's to say Terraria won't?

Retired Forum Moderator

What about Java games? You could stress test Minecraft.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Nah I get phantom smells all the time. Both good and bad.

I always used to smell this chemical smell near my house on wet rainy mornings that young me interpreted as the smell of chocolate. Anybody know what that is btw?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

What about Java games? You could stress test Minecraft.

Java games work fine. Not too worried about it at this point since the computer is fully capable of doing everything I got it to do. If it starts black screening while I'm working in an engine, THEN it's a problem, but 20+ combined hours in Unity and 7 in Cryengine have shown no problems.

Winding down after an all day Terraria session. Wasn't the healthiest decision I've made but I'm determine to beat expert mode fresh character to hardmode night events. Bout to go to bed.

Retired Forum Moderator

In Loft Studios, listening to drum tracks. May or may not get some bass tracks down today.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Drinking heavily and trying to ignore my crushing depression.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Drums took a fair whack longer than we thought yesterday, so today I'm laying down the bass tracks. But currently waiting for Liam to set everything up.

Actually need to finish stitching the drums together so sitting and listening for now.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Playing Terraria. Also internally debating whether or not to take a lengthy, lengthy nap or continue playing Terraria.

Retired Forum Moderator

freaking out at jeb and rarity being mods

the name's riley