Post what you're doing right now

I want to see that flaw.

OT: Getting ready for bed.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Dammit Username, keeping people up, how dare you. :P

Currently: Playing Minecraft. I'm making a big giant map that has different mini-games on it.

I hope to add the following features; parkour race, zombie invasion and just some RPG elements.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I just woke up, after going to bed, and not sleeping... [sarcasm]I feel SO RESTED right now.[/sarcasm]

I want to see that flaw.

tc-electronic-bh250-460-85.jpg

One of TC Electronic's biggest marketing schemes with their BH and BG amps is the TonePrint feature. You can upload a special custom Tone, Effect, etc into the amp, and the white dial controls how present in the mix it is. When you turn the dial all the way anti-clockwise, the effect - and LED - turns off.

What's happened with mine (and after a visit to the TC forums, many other BH250 owners), is the LED stays on permanently, but the TonePrint does not activate. Apparently you'd need to return it to your dealer for any possible repairs (I think the board has to be replaced or whatever). But I'm not fussed - I was never planning on using it, as I have a variety of pedals that can give the sounds I want!

----

Still not doing what I should be doing. Will get some food, a shower, then get some work done. Oh, and Selfie Sunday, before I'm too late.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I want to see that flaw.

tc-electronic-bh250-460-85.jpg

One of TC Electronic's biggest marketing schemes with their BH and BG amps is the TonePrint feature. You can upload a special custom Tone, Effect, etc into the amp, and the white dial controls how present in the mix it is. When you turn the dial all the way anti-clockwise, the effect - and LED - turns off.

What's happened with mine (and after a visit to the TC forums, many other BH250 owners), is the LED stays on permanently, but the TonePrint does not activate. Apparently you'd need to return it to your dealer for any possible repairs (I think the board has to be replaced or whatever). But I'm not fussed - I was never planning on using it, as I have a variety of pedals that can give the sounds I want!

Sounds like the module fried... Could be substandard components, or just a simple overheating problem. As long as it isn't a gig-breaking issue, right? lol

Nah, it still runs fine otherwise - Used it on friday and is currently on loan to friend for a gig tonight :)

----

STILL NOT DOING WHAT I'M MEANT TO BE DOING :evil:

Yeah, the module that houses that particular feature was what I was referring to, not the whole device... I can see how you might misinterpret though.

OT: Being tired, and bored.

Ahh, yeah, I assume the module's gubbed, but everything else works fine :)

----

Gonna get some noms, and then finally do some work!

Watching an artist stream and nursing a migraine.

Also really wishing I was playing Bloodborne right now, but it's raid night in my brothers Destiny group. BB pisses me off so much sometimes but god I love it. As of right now it's my personal Game of the Year.

Retired Forum Moderator

Chatting with Zaraki.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Going to bed. Lost track of the time and now it's later than I'd like it to be. :S

Retired Forum Moderator

Trying to think of something I can eat, that won't require waking my parents to get... So far I've got nothing.

About to go to sleep once Username stops sending me messages on Steam. His timing is always bad like that. XD

my bad

Dammit Username, keeping people up, how dare you. :P

my bad

the name's riley

Honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing... I know that I'm about to do something, but I'm not sure what yet.

Honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing... I know that I'm about to do something, but I'm not sure what yet.

Go poop that's something.

I like Tyrian...and stuff.