April News

Thatguy eh? Sounds good, I dont believe he is known for being an insufferable douchebag :P

1 fear though, If you had your videos on his site, would enough people watch them?

Honestly, whenever I watch something on that site I never watch anything besides NC, that will change if you get your videos up there though :P

You could possably lose alot of your Machinma fanbase that have no idea about this site or forums and they would have to be constantly reminded and I doubt you would get a massive fanbase growing from thatguy...

Feel free to disagree with my, its just my 2 cents.

Myself, I watch all of Doug's stuff (Ask ThatGuy, Video Game Confessionals, Bum Reviews, etc), Lindsey's stuff (when she's not doing that 50 Shades stuff), Film Brain, Brad Jones, and Obscurus Lupa. But I don't think that Ross is going to be going directly into TGWTG if he does move. I heard he'd go over to the video game section: Blistered Thumbs with Angry Joe and Video Games Awesome (both of which I watch on occasion).

Plus, I think most of Ross's fanbase will switch over to wherever he goes.

If you got machinima to agree to post your April Fools video, maybe you could trick them into releasing one more video that would explain that you're quitting and telling all you're viewers where to find your videos from now on and tell them that guy's site or wherever you choose to start posting them, just an idea cause some people probably watch Freeman's Mind but don't know about this site.

Thatguy eh? Sounds good, I dont believe he is known for being an insufferable douchebag :P

1 fear though, If you had your videos on his site, would enough people watch them?

Honestly, whenever I watch something on that site I never watch anything besides NC, that will change if you get your videos up there though :P

You could possably lose alot of your Machinma fanbase that have no idea about this site or forums and they would have to be constantly reminded and I doubt you would get a massive fanbase growing from thatguy...

Feel free to disagree with my, its just my 2 cents.

Myself, I watch all of Doug's stuff (Ask ThatGuy, Video Game Confessionals, Bum Reviews, etc), Lindsey's stuff (when she's not doing that 50 Shades stuff), Film Brain, Brad Jones, and Obscurus Lupa. But I don't think that Ross is going to be going directly into TGWTG if he does move. I heard he'd go over to the video game section: Blistered Thumbs with Angry Joe and Video Games Awesome (both of which I watch on occasion).

Plus, I think most of Ross's fanbase will switch over to wherever he goes.

Fair enough, I was just worried about the people in the Machinima fanbase that go "Whens the new Freeman's Mind video?" "What's taking so long Ross?"

Then again, the commenters got me to go to this site way back when.

Honestly I think I had heard of Blistered Thumbs before but never actually went on to the site...

I watch Angry Joe from time to time and while I don't agree on all his opinions, I can enjoy him. Video Games Awesome I rarely watch, I stay subscribed to their youtube channel in the vain hope that I see a new episode of Awesome Video Games...

Anyway, back on the point, if we could bring most of the machinima fanbase over to freemans mind then he could get more views possibly.

If everyone is worried about the Machinima Fanbase not swapping over, why not everyone post "Attention everyone: Freeman's Mind has been moved to Blistered thumbs! Watch here at (Enter URL)." I don't care if I get called a spammer or anything, it's for the benefit of rhe almighty Ross Scott :E

If everyone is worried about the Machinima Fanbase not swapping over, why not everyone post "Attention everyone: Freeman's Mind has been moved to Blistered thumbs! Watch here at (Enter URL)." I don't care if I get called a spammer or anything, it's for the benefit of the almighty Ross Scott :E

Could work. You might have to throw some spaces in the url, I don't think YouTube let's people put url's in their comments (you can imagine why).

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I hope you can... Looks like a good company to me.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Yeah, i didn't read the whole thread. But how about kickstarter? I'd be willing to pay real money to see this show and i'm sure there are other like me. fuck the publisher, be you'r own boss.

Put me down for Kickstarter. I'd contribute for Ross to regain control (and hopefully buy back the previous episodes) and keep the shows going.

Kickstarter wouldn't make any sense for this sort of thing. it'd get underpaid and less than worthwhile attention.

I just hope all this doesn't dissuade Ross from making CP/FM.

These series get way less recogniton than they deserve and he deserves a good contract so he doesn't have too deal with this corporate bull.

Just had to get that off my chest.

Yeah, school's over soon for me which means I'll have lots of time for FM, so I'm hoping the backlog of FM episodes is released sometime before June, but I'm not optimistic. You know, because in the words of Gordon Freeman, "Optimists are retards."

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Guys, this isn't final yet. I need a confirmation from TGWTG and make sure I can afford to do this.

Make it final, please. we've been stuck here for months, waiting for something that only takes a few weeks. with what they just did (potentially stalling and or getting rid of your amazing shows), that would send a big message to not trust them in the future, even if they finally let your show back on. While we are on the topic, can you say what the situation is, or a metaphor for it?

The Pest should shed some experience on this subject and help move things along quicker. After all, being stuck here all we have is each other..

I feel they may be a gambler, or high risk taker. Metaphorically I think we all should take a spin of the wheel and hope for the best.