FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 46

I vaguely want a ~30 second long Episode 46.5 where, a la Episode 10.5, Freeman decides to avoid dealing with the tripmines by shooting them from a distance. In Episode 47, he would have the same idea, but abandon it worriedly not knowing why.

ROSS MY MIND WAS BLOWN UP TY FOR DOING THT

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Great episode as usual and i kinda hoped the guard wasnt dead yet since well Freemans earlier reactions to pleas for help were hilarious. Well good luck with the trippy room ahead since it screwed me and hopefully others as well over a couple of times due to my animal instinct to go all Hulk smash! on the crates.

Ma best regards to ya matey!

And for other people please coreect my grammer I feel better to know my mistakes.

I fell into a pit I can't get out of. Now in order to survive I've turned in to Pacman and I'm eating old Mentos. Keep dropping em on the ground kids!

I vaguely want a ~30 second long Episode 46.5 where, a la Episode 10.5, Freeman decides to avoid dealing with the tripmines by shooting them from a distance. In Episode 47, he would have the same idea, but abandon it worriedly not knowing why.

I was thinking the same exact thing, but it probably wouldn't happen since 10.5 was an April Fool's thing.

EDIT: -Snip-

Great episode as usual and i kinda hoped the guard wasnt dead yet since well Freemans earlier reactions to pleas for help were hilarious. Well good luck with the trippy room ahead since it screwed me and hopefully others as well over a couple of times due to my animal instinct to go all Hulk smash! on the crates.

And for other people please coreect my grammer I feel better to know my mistakes.

ohai, 6-toed latvian, its slow estonian here :P

(to others- its common stereotype joke around here, that estonians are slow and latvians have 6 toes)

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Well, it seems in my limbo state with no functioning computer, I completely forgot Ross was doing a 'two episode a month' thing. My favorite part was probably the sniper bullet hitting Freeman's armor. (and his reaction afterward) The sound effect was appropriate and it's another one of those instances where Freeman ALMOST died. I just love it.

Well, not the almost-death part because that would suck, but you know what I mean.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I wonder why Ross is not using the usual thumbnails. The videos in his YouTube account are monetized, he should be able to use custom images.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

For the record, I want more singing.

I don't get half of the science humor in FM, but I think that's one of the beauty parts of it.

Personally I prefer the crazy ramblings rather than the singing, this episode was MUCH better than the last one.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

ohai, 6-toed latvian, its slow estonian here :P

(to others- its common stereotype joke around here, that estonians are slow and latvians have 6 toes)

I LIKE POTATOES!!!

I fell into a pit I can't get out of. Now in order to survive I've turned in to Pacman and I'm eating old Mentos. Keep dropping em on the ground kids!

So... not being anxious or anything (lies!), but if my hopes will come true, i will see new episode out tomorrow -.-

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Whew! Gimme a break kid, I'm trying to get back into action- i've been sitting down on my damn couch eating sammiches for the better part of a year! (IC)

(OOC): He said 2 weeks, not one.

ops, i mixed up weeks...

I figure that as he makes his way through the tripmine maze, he will rant about turning your storage facility into a nuke building and how it adversely affects your ability to get what is in the storage and about how there is no point to it because he has simian instincts to guide him to safety.

Personally I prefer the crazy ramblings rather than the singing, this episode was MUCH better than the last one.

Ah, someone else who understands.