Vent

Sticking this "I'm still annoyed with sjw's" rant in a spoiler cuz everyone must love these.

This just in from social justice: "Stop calling women 'girls', it's offensive and demeaning. You wouldn't call a man 'boy' would you?"

Actually I would. And I do. Because it's a gender pronoun and I happen to use whichever comes out of my mouth. It doesn't mean anything. "Oh, but it implies they're young and need to be treated like a child." ... WHAT?! Fucking, 35 is young to me. And where the hell is this treated like a child thing coming from? You're doing that shit again where you're making assumptions about things! Don't assume! There's a reason people say it makes an ass out of u and me! For fucks sake, stop looking for reasons to be mad at everything and for the love of life and existence stop getting mad at people because your brain drew a line from one thing to another and you think it automatically links them together. Instead of looking for lizard-people why not actually devote this absurdly high amount of energy at something that's actually real and actually does cause problems? I can go on and on about all the problems no one seems to give a shit about yet here we are, getting bent out of shape over which fucking age our pronouns should be targeting.

I used to like people before social media came along and allowed everyone to vomit their thoughts all over the place. I hold a lot of respect for the activists of the past that brought about good change and equality for people and wish that such a thing was still common. Not this obnoxious by-product of outrage culture.

I need a punching bag in my room.

Retired Forum Moderator

Sticking this "I'm still annoyed with sjw's" rant in a spoiler cuz everyone must love these.

This just in from social justice: "Stop calling women 'girls', it's offensive and demeaning. You wouldn't call a man 'boy' would you?"

Actually I would. And I do. Because it's a gender pronoun and I happen to use whichever comes out of my mouth. It doesn't mean anything. "Oh, but it implies they're young and need to be treated like a child." ... WHAT?! Fucking, 35 is young to me. And where the hell is this treated like a child thing coming from? You're doing that shit again where you're making assumptions about things! Don't assume! There's a reason people say it makes an ass out of u and me! For fucks sake, stop looking for reasons to be mad at everything and for the love of life and existence stop getting mad at people because your brain drew a line from one thing to another and you think it automatically links them together. Instead of looking for lizard-people why not actually devote this absurdly high amount of energy at something that's actually real and actually does cause problems? I can go on and on about all the problems no one seems to give a shit about yet here we are, getting bent out of shape over which fucking age our pronouns should be targeting.

I used to like people before social media came along and allowed everyone to vomit their thoughts all over the place. I hold a lot of respect for the activists of the past that brought about good change and equality for people and wish that such a thing was still common. Not this obnoxious by-product of outrage culture.

I recently replied to a woman who thought that not being racist was a form of racism. Literally, I'm not making a joke. And I would personally love a Anita Sarkeesian-print punching bag.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Speaking of which, apparently we're not allowed to say "man up" and "female" anymore...

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

lol Those SJWs... gotta man the fuck up.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I just can't believe that keeps happening to them.

Don't they have a business relationship with the parties involved too? Ugh.

You know, I'm thinking about creating a technology company whose name would make people think about winding roads, technology and all the "E" online mambo-jumbo. It should be called: "Path-E-Tech".

Copyright needs to go fuck itself in the ass. XD I mean, I like how copyright protects someone's stuff. But it's TOO overprotective and shit like this happens.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I love how they are basically being punished for introducing a ton of people to a series that the copyright holder can sell in greater numbers now. Logic, mate.

You know, I'm thinking about creating a technology company whose name would make people think about winding roads, technology and all the "E" online mambo-jumbo. It should be called: "Path-E-Tech".

Well I guess I have to yell at people to close my room door when they leave because asking nicely doesn't work. Now as it stands there are 4 or 5 crane flies in my room because they apparently practice the same idea with all the doors to the outside where we're currently having an unusually high swarming of crane flies.

Sure they're harmless, but they're also big, and their stupidity and obnoxiousness scales with their size. You ever try to sleep in a room with crane flies in it? trick question you don't. Every time you're about to doze off one of them get's half lodged in your nostril or tries to fly into your mouth but they're big enough and stupid enough that that not only does not kill them but they also keep trying to do it again. God damn it I already have enough trouble sleeping when left to my own devices, I don't need some idiot bug trying make love to my nose hairs, let alone fucking 5 of them.

Guess I'm sleeping with the covers pulled over my head tonight. I swear to god though if I wake up and any of those winged dumbasses got tangled in my hair and died I'm gonna flip several different varieties of shit.

Retired Forum Moderator

They're generally a good thing to have around since they eat mosquito larva(hence the alternative name, Mosquito Hawk), but there's just so many of them right now that you can't take three steps without 7 or 8 wizzing past you and/or crashing face first into your legs. They're quite honestly one of the dumbest bugs I've ever seen. They seem to have absolutely no survival instinct so it's amazing on it's own that their population is booming. It's become such an annoyance lately.

Retired Forum Moderator

I've been getting shit all sleep lately which makes doing work a little bit hard. I keep getting nightmares and waking up at exactly 4am every morning for the past week now. >:I I dunno why I'm getting so many nightmares. I got a nice clean room, I don't have any real major stress, I've been eating well, my head's just; 'fuck you' I guess. Though my nightmares all seem to relate to past events which you'd think is some form of PTSD but I don't want to spend $1000 on a psychologist to be told that. XD I like my money.

-------

So I recently got Rainbow 6 Siege and apparently their automatic anticheat system hates new players with a bias towards any that can actually play the game. In the middle of my 6 or 7th game ever, I got randomly kicked with a 5 minute suspension for cheating which I can't for the life of me understand because I did on average alright with a few good and bad moments here and there. The only thing I could find was that it was:

a) FairFight detecting an unusually good performance compared to my average play which would be absolutely stupid for both the amount of time I've played before it happened AND because that is flawed in design to begin with, or

b) I got reported a lot by people in a short period of time and got an automated time-out because of it which is also stupid.

Point is I got punished for doing well before I was apparently allowed to and that's really frustrating. <_<

Honestly the only reason I even know what little I'm doing is because one of the youtubers I'm subscribed to(Cartoonz) plays this game all the time and I enjoy those videos. I basically learned how all the operators work, the tricks people try to pull, and a rough layout of all the maps just by watching him so obviously I'm gonna know a little more than the average noobie. No need to fucking suspend my account over that. Even if it's just 5 minutes it's the principle behind the idea. Who's to say it won't happen again? What's the cutoff level before I'm allowed to get a double or triple kill without fear of a more severe punishment? <_<

I do however take an odd amount of pride in getting called a Smurf in my literal first game. I know they were trying to insult me with that but it kinda turns into a backwards compliment when that person isn't actually a smurf. They were probably one of the ones who reported me if b) is what happened tho.

Retired Forum Moderator

So family's coming over to visit, for Easter weekend. Alright, cool. However, apparently I have to use someone else's shower, and hide all of my toiletries. Among other things, like I'm some kind of ugly monster who isn't meant to be seen or heard. All so that my mom can impress the new married couple/my uncle's wife.

@Rarity: man, that sucks. Thank goodness I've never been accused of cheating before. Maybe that's cause I suck shit though.

But hey, might have been just some dudes reporting you cause they were salty. XD Hopefully won't happen again.

@Ninja: Living with family problems, amiright? *Sigh*

OT: Family related lol... Oh boy.

I've been wanting to see a doctor for a while now for many different things. My nightmares, my jaw, hallucinations, just general issues I want - if not a cure - then some way to at least alleviate the symptoms a little. I asked my mother if she can book me an appointment because of course... I'm still under their financial influence and I can't do shit unless they say yes. She asked why and I said I wanted to get my jaw checked out. To which, no surprise, yet again, she makes some excuse up.

"Oh don't worry. You've just got a big jaw." And she won't say anymore. Like... Thanks? But reminding me how basic genetics works doesn't fucking unlock my jaw.

It took me ages to convince her to get me to see a psychologist a year ago and even when she gave in she was still skeptical that I needed one, even though I had many friends and teachers commenting on how quiet and distant I'd suddenly become, and my English teacher even referred to me as her "little darkling". It's been months and I still have freakishly over the top mood swings. If I can't see a psychologist, then at least a fucking doctor. Geez.

I'm actually really jealous of some people who have diagnosed disorders because they actually know they have it. Yet I suffer plenty and get no sympathy at all because I don't have some sort of magical "title" that instantly grants me access to remedies and therapy. Not hating on those who do have those diagnosis'... Just annoyed at my family for really not giving a shit.

/Edgy rant over

-------

I think your parents need to see your teachers so they can tell your parents your predicament, they'd at least listen to them.

I'm actually diagnosed as well to be honest. Asperger's (this was 10 years ago), this is because my parents were worried that i'm gonna be a socially withdrawn person later in life or something. I never think about my diagnosis much, it's no magical title (for me at least). Either way, your parents should give a damn about your concerns.

Welp, now what?

I don't know my diagnosis myself,as I haven't been to a psychologist in a few years. Plus,with our financial difficulties at the moment,I don't expect my parents to seek a psychologist anytime soon. Besides,they'd probably tell me a psychologist wouldn't be necessary if I told them.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

This is no joke guys, but it would be good to find some good and efficent, yet not so expensive help, somehow... If it gets out of control or something, yet I hope it' all gonna be ok tho...

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Well I'm out of school now and living 3 hours away from my ex-school so getting my teachers to talk to my mother won't really be possible. Just, it would be nice to have that sort of 'diagnosis' because then I can confirm; "Yeah, I have this. This is why these things are happening". Definitely not as an excuse to go and shit on myself and other people, but more as something I can research and find out why exactly I feel the way I do, because at the moment these things come at random and without warning and it's so frustrating to me since I have no idea how to fix it or why it happens.

And I'm talking about the occasional flurry of nightmares, the odd visual hallucination, the mood swings that range from; "Fuck all ya'll, I'm the best" down to the low; "Fuck me, I'm the worst", or even the small bouts of schizophrenic like panic attacks. My head's so fucked up. XD

And what's even worse is that the mood swings change my view on what I want all the time so one week I'll say I need a psychologist and the next week I'll say that I'm overreacting and it's really not needed. Rinse and repeat. This is bollocks.

TAKE FOR GOOD EXAMPLE, I just skimmed a post I made earlier ^

I don't want to spend $1000 on a psychologist to be told that. XD I like my money.

Like wtf me? I'm literally begging to have a diagnosis and a few days ago I was like; "Nah, don't care".

WHY

-------

If you bring in clothes on, let's say Thursday, and say you need them cleaned by tomorrow, you better pick them up that day. This isn't the first time we had a rush order, that wasn't picked up when they said they needed it.

On a similar note, so many clothes here have been left behind. Some of them 'urgent' too, like prom dresses, during prom season too! If these were so damn urgent, you'd think they would pick them up when they're clean. The most we can do is call the customer(s) when their clothes are ready. It's still up to them to come and pick them up. Hell, half of the time, the customer has given us a number that doesn't work.