Team Fortress 2

8q0iRm2tYpI

its been a long time since a troll made me laugh SO hard

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Well, after the last few games I've played, I've decided to delay getting my S Rocket launcher and go for some demoman weapons. Getting rather good with grenade launcher.

So I'm not the only Demo in the world who can actually aim with the bloody thing?

tiger_fist.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

...Props, Rarity. Props.

Competitive Demos tend to prefer the Sticky Launcher for obvious reasons, but I've seen some nice nade massacres. :)

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

It's actually run smoother for me than ever before. Even so much so that I'm now able to boost the graphics on it even further. O_o

Anyways, got my S grenade launcher. Went to go put some kills on it when the game decided to troll me. 10+ matches and every single one of them, I spent 2 minute on the winning team, and got autobalanced to the losing team, in which the nature consisted of the moment you leave that spawn door, you die.

I'll try later. :|

Retired Forum Moderator

When I play demo I mix knighting with G launcher. Lots of fun. I got a strange Syringe Gun yesterday. Must. Battle. Medic.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I think he is talking about the lag. Which I experienced too, but I fixed it by disabeling vsync force on(which i had previously turned on to play Halo 2).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't have Vsync on, and my graphics card options aren't forcing anything. Not sure what the problem is. Hope it's fixed soon.

I cannot wait until my Strange Backburner becomes Face-Melting. It's both the most fitting rank name, and the most ironic.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Well, after the last few games I've played, I've decided to delay getting my S Rocket launcher and go for some demoman weapons. Getting rather good with grenade launcher.

So I'm not the only Demo in the world who can actually aim with the bloody thing?

tiger_fist.jpg

I also can aim with it...kinda, but i use stickies way more cuz i usually only play demo when my team sucks so bad it cant destroy a sentry nest without my help :|

Airblast jump? Better delete that before you give Valve any ideas....

i'm actually not sure what he did there. I think it was mid jumping while switching to his axe, but it just looked too perfect to delete.

Retired Forum Moderator

I've noticed that sometimes when I play demo, I have to override my urge to aim at them, and instead aim into their path.

I am getting better at the crazy grenade shots though, like nuking a sniper from 65 feet in the air after sticky jumping.

Retired Forum Moderator

Not bad.. :mrgreen:

I myself am improving with airshot headshots... I did two of them recently, one of which was on a Soldier directly below me.

MioZMJHtz4s

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Congratulations. You are the best scout of all the 7seven people that play TF2 on Xbox.

A bit harsh that...

I was just implying that i doubt many people play TF2 xbox. Sorry if it came of to harsh.

Friends again?:)

There's actually quite a few. At least 1,000 people own it and play it, because although I play with a lot of the same people, there's always a lot of new people I haven't seen before.

Here are the stats. The Best:

Scout: Me

Soldier: TehJezusRaptor

Pyro: There is none. Pyros don't have airblast, making them a talentless W+M1 nuisance

Demoman: Sigramp

Heavy: SAUDIM717

Engineer:Never Noes Best

Medic: Probably me, because I'm the one of the few who ever uses it.

Sniper: philly552

Spy: EVIL GNOME 555

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Not bad.. :mrgreen:

I myself am improving with airshot headshots... I did two of them recently, one of which was on a Soldier directly below me.

Brilliant!!! wait...

airshot headshots.

WHAT?! The only way i can imagine that happening is you being a spy, using an enemy sticky/rocket to jump and the headshot the enemy with an ambassador :lol: