Team Fortress 2

True. But I will still miss soaring majestically through the air like an eagle piloting a blimp.

And besides. Pyro with Back Scratcher has always yielded better results for me.

Edit: Oh SNAP. they re-did the Sticky Jumper. it no longer makes you take 100% additional damage from all sources! Hell yes!!!

Retired Forum Moderator

Now I have a reason to consider buying one.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Dohohoho....

I'm still happy the Sticky Jumper is now viable in regular gameplay.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

sticky jumper + rocket jumper + the GODDAMN machina = 3 bucks

gotta resist the temptation of spending money with in-game features...

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

sticky jumper + rocket jumper + the GODDAMN machina = 3 bucks

gotta resist the temptation of spending money with in-game features...

I hate how the sticky jumper isn't craftable (within reason) or dropable.

In other news, I finally got a penetration kill with the Machina! :D

179763d1313599429-its-always-sunny-season-7-rob-mcelhenney-thumbs.gif

I seem to be the only Sniper in the universe who prefers the vanilla rifle...

I love me some noscoping, and even if I don't charge that much, I don't like the BB because I often charge if a Heavy has me in his sights.

Medics are also ripe for fully charged shots considering how valuable they are, and pro Snipers often pick off Medics with bodyshots.

I love me some noscoping, and even if I don't charge that much, I don't like the BB because I often charge if a Heavy has me in his sights.

Medics are also ripe for fully charged shots considering how valuable they are, and pro Snipers often pick off Medics with bodyshots.

Well, charged bodyshots are even more powerful with the Machina. Medium classes like Pyro can be killed with 1 bodyshot.

True, but noscoping is great for finishing enemies off.

I'm tempted to use it, but my regular rifle is named and described... I usually wouldn't care about aesthetics, but... D:

I use both, it depends on what map i am playing. If i am playing a long range map and i am planning on staying pretty far away from the enemy I'll use one of my Machina's. But if it is a small map and i am more or less forced to play a little more aggressive I'll use the standard sniper.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just checked the price of a strange rocket launcher. It honestly blows my mind that it goes for 3.66 Ref. I'm not paying that....

now I got this lonely ol ref I'm trying to figure out what to do with. Save up for rocket launcher? idk.... not much else I want besides that. :/

Retired Forum Moderator

I use both, it depends on what map i am playing. If i am playing a long range map and i am planning on staying pretty far away from the enemy I'll use one of my Machina's. But if it is a small map and i am more or less forced to play a little more aggressive I'll use the standard sniper.
one of my Machina's

WHY YOU NO TRADE ME? :evil:

one of my Machina's

Y U NO ASK ME TO TRADE? :evil:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

one of my Machina's

Y U NO ASK ME TO TRADE? :evil:

because you didnt belong to my friend list, but i just added you to my friend list,my username is "The Scoutman"

hBQfQClerCI

It seems to me that all of the vanilla weapons are in averaging respects "the best" and all other option weapons are specializations.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

It seems to me that all of the vanilla weapons are in averaging respects "the best" and all other option weapons are specializations.

Not necessarily the "Best." TF2 is an extremely customizable game. You have nine different classes and then dozens of weapon loadouts for each of those classes. It conforms to your playing style. If you're a beast at interpreting enemy movement, the Direct Hit and Loch n Load are much better than the stock weapons. I could go on a tangent here, but I'll keep it short. My thumbs hurt...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Well not all. Some findable weapons change the way the weapon plays entirely. Things like the Charge n Targe, the Huntsman, and the Sandvich come to mind most obviously.

This post is entirely directed at eedobaba. I was thinking of ideas for new weapons and immediately thought of you from previous creations you've made. Do you think you could design a banjo for the engineer, a gas can (the kind you use for a lawnmower) for the pyro, and this is the big one:

A weapon that looks similar to a stickybomb launcher, except it uses medibombs.

The launcher itself should be compact, but there's a tube that leads to a large rectangular tank on the medic's back, which contains the bombs.

The bombs themselves would be round with bumps protruding symmetrically from six sides. They would have a large medical cross on them somewhere.

If this is doable and you feel like it, that would be awesome. I have good ideas for the weapon stats

and I'm think about submitting them to Valve. Having the models would be awesome.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time