Team Fortress 2

From what I saw, the team had no Medic(s), and if so, no good Medic(s).

The way you can fire Stickies into the spawn like that means the map is fundamentally flawed.. it's the map design; not how "overpowered" or "unfair" spawncamping is.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

True, but you can still get how annoying stickys can be for a while :|

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Indeed.

When I play Demo, I love me some Stickies, but nades definitely shine, as well.

I play Soldier and Sniper, so if I do say so myself, my aim/prediction are... err... refined.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

After so much time playing TF2, I've been impressed with how dramatically my aiming and tracking have improved from when I started. Scout used to be a "OH MY GOD I JUST GOT SHOT WHERE THE HELL IS THAT GUY?!?! SPAM WHILE FLAILING!!! GO GO GO!" Today I saw a Demoman sticky jump and double airshot him as he whizzed by, causing him to crater. I was happy with myself.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Same here. When I was playing for the first time as sniper I didn't know who to shot, I wanted to headshot everyone and I wasn't focused on what's behind me when I scoped. Now I started to plannig where to go, how to prepare for a close range fight and spies. I just care more about my aim. Bloody lagg distracts me so much. Changing video settimgs sometimes helps but...

Playing as an engineer is a school. I can distinguish between "old" and noob engis.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

If excessive TF2 sniping has taught me anything, when dealing with heavy medic, get the heavy with a charged headshot first. he's an easier target and by far the bigger threat all around. :P

and I enjoy playing as engi because if I know there's a spy, I act like a noob to draw him out then I deal with him on the spot. Whenever stuck as intel sentry duty in 2fort, I'll occasionally leave the room then turn back around. 90% of the time I catch 1-2 spies decloaking. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Knowing the enemy is probably the most important skill in TF2. Which is why I get upset when disguised spies (almost always disguised as an enemy spy, not predictable at ALL) walk up to the enemy looking right at them. They of course get spy checked and die maybe after stabbing a scoped sniper, repeat. Act like the class you're pretending to be you god awful spies!

Knowing the enemy is probably the most important skill in TF2. Which is why I get upset when disguised spies (almost always disguised as an enemy spy, not predictable at ALL) walk up to the enemy looking right at them. They of course get spy checked and die maybe after stabbing a scoped sniper, repeat. Act like the class you're pretending to be you god awful spies!

I know, RIGHT?! Granted I'm not the best spy in the world, but I take time out of my life to make sure my disguise fits my place. Up on battlements, go sniper. Out on the battlefield, Pyro or Demo. Near the intel, Engineer. I don't like to sacrifice speed unless I need to make a medic drop Uber, in which case I run from the spawn area, heavy cloaked, call medic and stab him.

Oh, and if anyone knows Jerma on Youtube, you might know that one of the best spy tactics is to run backwards when getting behind the enemy, as if running from battle. You rarely get shot (but keep a dead ringer handy incase shit goes downhill.)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

One pattern of behavior newer Engineers seem to be taking is both tangentially correct and directly idiotic at the same time, which is placing two sentries directly beside each other.

It's good to see that they're trying to learn by replicating the actions of more skilled engineers (such as myself), but two sentries in one spot have twice the damage output, double the target area and all of the same blind spots. One demoman can do twice as much harm with no risk just as he would with one sentry.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I think the idea going through their head is:

TWO SENTRIES RIGHT TOGETHER MAN! IT'S LIKE A SUPER SENTRY!!

Btw, I've learned when playing spy tha using disguises AT ALL is generally ill advised. Cloak and Dagger and YER is generally the best loadout. You can sneak around invisible, then decloak and backstab, then recloak and hide, decloak, sap something real quick, recloak, decloak, backstab. It's awesome. I remember I was terrorizing this engi with that loadout.

It was on Doublecross, and he had his sentry nest built up in that desk area under the stairs. So, when no one was around, and he was just camping behind his sentry, I sneak in invisible, get ON TOP of him, decloak, and backstab, then, thanks to YER, I'm immediately disguised, so I can sap everything and hide. :D

That was always my problem with YER . It's impossible to get into a sentry guarded area unless you got your backstab. You have just presented me with a FANTASTIC idea that I am going to try out next time I play. Thanks :clap:

I was playing a 2fort map the other day, and thank god the enemy team was seemingly as dense as mine. Our engies stacked 5 sentries in our front door. FIVE. AND IT WORKED. T_T. then again, all their demo's where charge n eyelander grenade builds which is by far an unwise build for counter-sentry.

Retired Forum Moderator

I love demoknight, wo I don't usually user the launcher. It makes me useless agaist heavies and sentries but the boots really help against everything else. The turning increase is great as well, especially because no one else seems to notice it.

I finally got my strange minigun. I happy. I lost a soldier hat and spy set piece to get it but meh. I don't play spy enough to care and hats are hats.

Retired Forum Moderator

I finally got my strange minigun. I happy. I lost a soldier hat and spy set piece to get it but meh. I don't play spy enough to care and hats are hats.
Unless it's s farm!