Team Fortress 2

I have a sudden urge to play Demoknight.

And not the fancy shmansy Persian Demoknight, either.

demoknight.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I got already over 100 enemies covered in piss. Yeah, that gives 50 jarated enemies per day!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Doing a lot better at Scout since I got the set bonus for the Milkman, Shortstop, Holy Mackerel, and Mad Milk. 150 health is exactly what Scout needs to become a playable class. Mad Milk is great for going after a heavy too. Coat them, then race around taking shots. Every shot you get heals you back up the damage that the heavy manages to get in. My recent play sessions have yielded Kill/Death ratios of 2 to 1 or better.

TF2 on BTG's server was pretty fun tonight, although BTG clearly loves his cvar abuse. :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I sucked and I came late :oops:

....But there was some weird lagg going on too at my comp and this was the first time me trying to play tf 2 seriously :roll:

I have good competitive experience in cs though.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

although BTG clearly loves his cvar abuse. :P

BTG and his balls

Dont forget he was also the ONLY guy who could use the roll the dice mod :roll:

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I've been playing A LOT of TF2 lately. I'm now loving the Your Eternal Reward knife now. Getting your first kill takes some patience, but once I get it I'm unstoppable.

Those items look pretty awesome! Especially the cap.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

A big item set I've been working on for heavy. :D

Pack_image_s2.jpg

FO6qKq6pfco

anyway...thats an awesome set you got there :)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

although BTG clearly loves his cvar abuse. :P

BTG and his balls

Dont forget he was also the ONLY guy who could use the roll the dice mod :roll:

I've removed those mods from the server to remove the temptation to use them.

RTD mod was working just fine up till then... Not sure what happened, had lots of people testing it for weeks prior to the event. :? I have it disabled for the time being, until I can figure out what's wrong with it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Oh dear. If this continues, my ego may overinflate.

I've been getting lucky with headshots recently. I've been asked once if I hack, one person has asked if I'm "the sniping god," one says I'm "boss/pro" at sniping, and yet another said I demolished him as a Sniper.

WHAT...

I'm not like JH or anything. I'm also barely even a credit to the team. :|

Also, ABG: I'm jelly of how many doubles you have.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

You want a bigger ego? Play MW2 on PC and get called a hacker every game, instant ego charge.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A larger ego is the last thing I need. Nothing like thinking I'm boss then getting destroyed.

Also... CoD. Hnngh.

A larger ego is the last thing I need. Nothing like thinking I'm boss then getting destroyed.

Also... CoD. Hnngh.

It's fun to screw around with the worst guns in the game, adds a bit of a challenge. Even though i still end up at the top of the scoreboard(that sound unintentionally cocky).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯