General Chat

I want to watch Wreck-It Ralph when I get back from Germany.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I might see Wreck It Ralph in theaters. But I'd like to watch it with friends rather than family for once. I don't think I've EVER seen a movie without a family member before. That's just sad.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Guys guys guys guys! I wanted to make a topic about this but I think you wouldn't buy it so I'm gonna ask about it here:

Should we make a contest for the most insane/crazy user of AF? Just like for the president exept the winner would win a tittle of freak of Accursed farms.

Example, Alyxx is crazy, cuz she changes her avatar more offen than her socks, Rarity because he wanted to be a pony and plays TF2 for all time. Nagisa is mad, bacause she was changing everyone's names and Ross... Well... Ross is offline for all time. And he's Freeman. And more...

What do you think?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

And I'm no longer going to pretend I'm ... *gulp* female.

No, that would be you. I have no idea what are you talking about.

I never pretend. I just say what is in my mind. Who cares if I have male or female like mind?

Guys guys guys guys! I wanted to make a topic about this but I think you wouldn't buy it so I'm gonna ask about it here:

Should we make a contest for the most insane/crazy user of AF? Just like for the president exept the winner would win a tittle of freak of Accursed farms.

Example, Alyxx is crazy, cuz she changes her avatar more offen than her socks, Rarity because he wanted to be a pony and plays TF2 for all time. Nagisa is mad, bacause she was changing everyone's names and Ross... Well... Ross is offline for all time. And he's Freeman. And more...

What do you think?

What about me!?! I'm by far the most crazy user on the site.

non-euclidean fuck machine

What do you think?

There will be the crazies who try to make themselves heard and ensure others think they are crazy (and perhaps they are) Then there are the silent crazies, who watch from the shadows, occasionally interjecting nonsense in to various conversations and so on without actually explicitly announcing their craziness. And finally you have the crazies who try to define craziness for others in a weird and nonsensical paragraph that initially appeared to make sense on reading right up until the last sentence.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

What do you think?

There will be the crazies who try to make themselves heard and ensure others think they are crazy (and perhaps they are) Then there are the silent crazies, who watch from the shadows, occasionally interjecting nonsense in to various conversations and so on without actually explicitly announcing their craziness. And finally you have the crazies who try to define craziness for others in a weird and nonsensical paragraph that initially appeared to make sense on reading right up until the last sentence.

NONSENSE!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I was going to post l lone essay explaining my crazy but then I thought "oh silly me for trying to make sense of the maniacal laughter of my shattered mine" then a different part of my mind told the first part to "shut the buck up! I'm trying to get him to get even more fixated on fallout equestria." Then a third part added "if he gets any more fixated it would become a sexual fetish" then a forth part comes running in saying " guys I just ran here from the from the libido and the sex drive, and I'm afraid I've got bed news."

non-euclidean fuck machine

Guys, me and Alyxx are like king and queen of AF crazy. I spend a good quarter of my life on this site. I come on during my lunch hours to love annd cuddle every last one of you. I am dedicated to this website to a point of insanity (and still not a mod). Alyxx, however, probably has the forum always on her second monitor while she plays games on her main. I bet you. I bet you.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time