General Chat

Oh, is Username actually unbanned now? Not just evading?

Not necessarily unbanned, I was pretty much given the okay to use a different account.

Happy birthday, by the way.

the name's riley

Technically his old account is still banned.

Ross gave him the okay to make a new one.

That doesn't make sense. Wouldn't it of been better just to unban him?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Technically his old account is still banned.

Ross gave him the okay to make a new one.

That doesn't make sense. Wouldn't it of been better just to unban him?

He told me he was too up to his neck in projects to do anything beyond what the admins are already doing.

the name's riley

So, for those of you who follow this kind of stuff, does anyone else actually like Ben Affleck as Batman?

I'm not going to really form my own opinion until I see trailers. Until then I'm going to say I'm not liking this idea. When I look at Ben, I'm not seeing Batman or even Bruce, maybe a young Bruce, like around when he starts being Batman. But who knows, maybe somehow he'll pull a Heath Ledger with his performance, and blow all of our minds.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

What? Ben Afleck as Batman? Not even remotely close to the character types he's played in the past... He might be able to pull it off, but I wouldn't count on it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I think he definitely looks the part and could act the part of Bruce Wayne, but I'm a little less sure of the part of Batman. However, I don't think it's alright to start hating him already. After all, Heath Ledger as the Joker got everyone out of whack and he turned into the star of the film.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Heath Ledger didn't phase me one bit when others were skeptical... Ben Afleck as Batman though... He did OK as Daredevil, but that really didn't match the character type of Batman.

So am I, but skepticism isn't judgement, and I'm going to have it until I see it for myself.

Time to start a new topic because the internet at this hospital is too crappy for it to be worth me going back a page.

So, I just got a massive infection in my right index finger, which resulted in a trip to the ER and an overnight stay in the hospital with antibiotics being IV'd into my arm. What's the worst medical issue you've ever had?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time