General Chat

Texas Roadhouse is great, especially their rolls, but the steak is nothing compared to my dad's steak.

Stop eating your Dad...

Oh thank goodness someone said it before me.

Don't worry, I'll still judge you as if you said it. :)

I've actually been meaning to buy the first three seasons of digimon on DVD. They're the only ones I really liked, the rest got weird after that. ESPECIALLY SEASON 4 that was such an odd direction to go in.

I loved Digimon as a kid, but rewatched it recently to realize how kiddy it was.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

PACIFIC RIM

IT WAS AWESOME

How much GLaDOS per square inch of dialogue?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Non-action scenes had no GLaDOS, action scenes had ALL THE GLaDOS!

PACIFIC RIM

IT WAS AWESOME

How much GLaDOS per square inch of dialogue?

This is the best unit of measurement ever. I hope you don't mind if I shamelessly steal and use it.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

This is the best unit of measurement ever. I hope you don't mind if I shamelessly steal and use it.

cm³ is the best measurement EVER created.

cm³ is the best measurement EVER created.

Fuck that, yo. Everybody knows mL is where it's at!

And to Tweeleet Spacklez, thanks!

CoD had characters

MFW:

1Jxb9YwOUxo

Best moment of the entire LoK series, btw

CoD had characters

MFW:

1Jxb9YwOUxo

Best moment of the entire LoK series, btw

Sometimes I sit and reminisce about Avatar and think about how great it is...and sometimes I tend to have a biased conversation with myself about why TLA is soooo much better than LoK and how it somehow fucks everything up... (Probably from all the harsh opinions I picked up after seeking out Avatar forums during LoK's season 1 was still airing) ...and then I remember scenes like that and suddenly LoK is the best thing ever again.

Moral of the story is fuck other people's opinions.

Also, related:

7ftLm52V1y0

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Just because CoD has a campaign that lasts seconds and multiplayer that makes me want to hit things doesn't mean I don't like it. I just also hate it. It's an unnecessary evil. And Reznov was a real badass, not a lame fake badass like every other character (except Demetri; pretty much any Russian was cool).

Original ATLA was an amazing series, LoK is acceptable but doesn't quite hold up on its own. I like a lot of the expanded universe, but they made a lot of lousy decisions in the writing. I think season two will make it or break it for me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

I felt that this didn't deserve to be in the "what are you listening to" thread.

xiSCwU0ydpg

And if you haven't been watching attack on titan yet then WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! GO WATCH IT NOW!

I've been planning to watch Attack On Titan all because of this song:

13oxEtKyUY8

And I will! Someday.