General Chat

GTA is a game about banging hookers... Get your facts straight.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

highlander 2...

Highlander+2+-+The+Quickening.gif

best movie ever

Not really, for us it was not the fun kind of bad, at times it was but mostly it was just depressing knowing that people were paid to make this

non-euclidean fuck machine

highlander 2...

Highlander+2+-+The+Quickening.gif

best movie ever

fun kind of bad

Speaking of fun bad movies: Star Wars Episodes 2 and 3

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Hey, Star Wars Episode 3 wasn't THAT bad...

As for Episode 2... Let's not go there.

Lets... Looks like a fun location to me. Besides, Highlander was a good movie.

As for Episode 2... Let's not go.. there.

Hey, half of that movie was good.

Or at least, every part that didn't show Hayden pretending to act

tumblr_m51u9zmv0e1r1b9aso1_500.gif

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

It took you this long to realize that?

I'm a Trekkie... All true Trekkies loved the original Star Wars trilogy... All true Trekkies loved Firefly & Serenity... All true Trekkies say "Enterprise" shouldn't have been... All true Trekkies loathed the forced (George Lucas never intended to have an ep1-3) and rushed (he was given a deadline to make three more stories and movies, less time than he truly needed) Star Wars episodes 1-3.

It took you this long to realize that?

I'm a Trekkie... All true Trekkies loved the original Star Wars trilogy... All true Trekkies loved Firefly & Serenity... All true Trekkies say "Enterprise" shouldn't have been... All true Trekkies loathed the forced (George Lucas never intended to have an ep1-3) and rushed (he was given a deadline to make three more stories and movies, less time than he truly needed) Star Wars episodes 1-3.

So I'm a partial Trekkie?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I once pondered (and sometimes still ponder) writing a Star Trek: The Next Generation fanfic. The idea behind the fanfic was that this Trekkie/Trekker who is quite obsessed with the television shows and movies, including liking to dress up in Starfleet uniforms, plunks down for another marathon watching of TNG. He pops the DVD into the player and wonders why he's never seen this episode before. There is Chief O'Brien standing in the transporter room at the beginning of the episode's prologue. O'Brien is fiddling with the transporter station when suddenly sparks fly and the transporter pads light up and begin to hum. O'Brien calls for help and the Trekkie feels his hair stand on end. Suddenly, the Trekkie is beamed from his couch and onto the transporter pad just as Riker enters the room. Riker demands that the Trekkie identify himself. The Trekkie promptly faints on the transporter pad, either out of shock or because he couldn't handle the beaming process. (The typical end of prologue thing.)

The next chapter begins with Picard recording a captain's log and the Trekkie being roused by Dr. Crusher in Sickbay. I didn't have much beyond this (except that the Trekkie's intricate knowledge of the inner-workings of the Enterprise make him a security threat) but the way that I was able to get the Trekkie onto the Enterprise was that this was the work of Q as part of his test with humans and Picard. ;)

Because Yoda's fight scene totally wasn't the most BADASS thing ever:

iJ_eu5BxAsU

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Because Yoda's fight scene totally wasn't the most BADASS thing ever:

iJ_eu5BxAsU

But that is not how yoda works, he can hardly move but is godlike with the force.

non-euclidean fuck machine

WRONG! Why do you think he's a jedi. Remember, this is well before Luke's training, when Yoda was mere months from his fate. He uses the force to strengthen and quicken himself in combat, unlike other siths and jedi.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Sounds like hacks to me...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Sounds like hacks to me...

fWkxvIaKsFU