General Chat

First 4 videos are unwatchable... Looks like they took a partially destroyed VHS, and tried to make it worse when they ripped it. The Phase IV episode is watchable though. (if you turn on an audio denoise filer to get rid of the pink noise)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Depending on what episodes they are, that might be the case. However, to my knowledge, most of the early episodes have had a DVD release. Even the Godzilla vs. Megalon episode had a DVD release, although that went out of print very quickly because of copyright issues.

These are video rips of the DVDs... It's just that the studio tape they used wasn't well taken care of since that first season the station thought would be the last.

Well that sucks. I have the same problems with Toho films because they just had poor practices with storing their films.

Why is it that all the best shows aren't well taken care of, but some of the worst ones are?

The extended family, who hardly ever gives a care about my mother and me, and looks down on me (oh, I'm the stupid one, remember. It doesn't matter that I'm the first one to make it through school without failing a grade, I'm stupid, that's all they care about), suddenly dropped in with a big shoebox of old familial documents for me to scan onto the computer. And why I'm doing it? None of the rest of them has no idea how to even use a scanner! They'd rather I not get my grubby little hands on these papers but they can't do it, so they get me to.

Glad to see they think so much of me.

Eh. Anyways. Its not too bad a job, except the papers are so fragile I have to use latex gloves to handle them. They weren't stored very well. I'm pretty good at this kind of stuff, though.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

That sounds more like a vent than something for the general chat thread...

I agree on that. *Chills goes down spine* Wait, did I just agree with BTG on something? This is bad, very bad.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I made someone from the MLP crowd agree with me... THEIR END IS IMMINENT!!!!!!

Someone sent me the cutest thing ever! /(^3^)\

1366836415207.jpg

....An image saying 4chan.org is cute? You must have different standards than me. :?:

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

I was away for ages! I am so sorry for not posting here anything! :o

Where's the rep gone! :o

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

....An image saying 4chan.org is cute? You must have different standards than me. :?:

tumblr_miyfolJ6XX1rc7ktyo1_1280.jpg