General Chat

Holy crap! In ancient nord, the phrase "take an arrow to the knee" means to get married!

Any source besides Tumbler?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

It took you this long to realize that?

I'm a Trekkie... All true Trekkies loved the original Star Wars trilogy... All true Trekkies loved Firefly & Serenity... All true Trekkies say "Enterprise" shouldn't have been... All true Trekkies loathed the forced (George Lucas never intended to have an ep1-3) and rushed (he was given a deadline to make three more stories and movies, less time than he truly needed) Star Wars episodes 1-3.

I enjoyed the original trilogy, but I also enjoyed Star Wars Episode 3.

I also enjoyed quite a bit of Enterprise.

I regret nothing.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I hated Episode 3. The movie was so hyped up because of its amazing special effects, but honestly, with the inability for the writers to properly compose the script for a love scene, that movie fell flat on its face for me the second shit started getting corny.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Something tells me I'm not too good at this game.

XWJbGLF.jpg

KQt8Pr1.jpg

Stop going all in so much. (That's what she said)

Wait, Poker Night has Adult Swim characters?! Brock is like the best! I want this game now...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Hello everyone! I'm back!

You left?

Hey! That's my joke!

Wait, Poker Night has Adult Swim characters?! Brock is like the best! I want this game now...

It's $4.99 on Steam. http://store.steampowered.com/app/234710/ (It'll ask for your birthdate because of some weird agecheck thing.)

(At the rate that I manage to word-of-mouth people into buying various games, I think I should get a cut :lol: )

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Yeah, I was leaving recently. I think I am back finally.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I'm more interested in the fact that GLaDOS is the dealer...I can only assume the lulz are many.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I'm more interested in the fact that GLaDOS is the dealer...I can only assume the lulz are many.

GLaDOS is the reason I decided to get it.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

3EUyxVACcdE

I also put this in the Machinima section but I doubt you guys will see it anytime soon, so may as well post it here, too.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."