I was away for ages! I am so sorry for not posting here anything! :o

Where's the rep gone! :o

You were gone?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

You were gone?

i6deaHpJOb8

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

You were gone?

i6deaHpJOb8

vPm3PhmsOH4

tumblr_miyfolJ6XX1rc7ktyo1_1280.jpg

AHHH!!!! A Tribble with an eye and ears! They're mutating! KILL THEM BEFORE THEY TAKE OVER!!!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I so want some money right now... And I can't think of anything to talk about, and I'm getting ready to head to church... Maybe this isn't general conversation material... Maybe I'm just typing what I'm thinking about at the time... Boobs are nice... Why does my hearing stop at 17.4KHz, but I can perceive up and into the 28KHz range? I hate Obama and his policies... I need a job... Where's my inner monologue? Those chimichangas were good... I wonder what will happen when I'm out of state from May 1-14... I'm thirsty... Why are my fingers getting tired? OH SHIT!!! I just typed everything into this post... Ok, submit post time...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I so want some money right now... ... I need a job...

Story of my life

Story of my life

*Pauses mid-breath before going on rampant happy-spree because he just ordered his new $150 graphics card*

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Story of my life

*Pauses mid-breath before going on rampant happy-spree because he just ordered his new $150 graphics card*

i6deaHpJOb8

There's a name for a couple of them:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HitlerAteSugar

Actually, it's really called association fallacy, but the tvtropes name is more interesting.

Also, on the tvtropes page:

A popular Pro-gun meme in the US is a quote falsely attributed to Adolf Hitler concerning the successful banning of privately owned firearms in Germany. One big problem, of course, being that Hitler actually supported private firerams ownership and made a wider range of such weapons legal to obtain. Depending on your ethnic background, of course (unsurprisingly, he was strongly in favor of disarming German Jews). Not that the inverse argument, that private gun ownership being bad because Hitler was in favor of it, would be any more valid.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

There's a name for a couple of them:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HitlerAteSugar

Actually, it's really called association fallacy, but the tvtropes name is more interesting.

Beat me to it (I was even thinking of the same tvtropes page). While I generally support gun rights (but also background checks) I can't respect any argument that uses Hitler as an example.

Hitler ordered the holocaust, the execution of captured commandos and Jewish soldiers, intended to starve the native Slavic population in Russia to death after conquering the USSR, and was an immoral fascist dictator who is basically the modern definition of evil.

He was also a war hero, patriot, loved animals, opposed communism (YMMV on whether that's good or not) rebuilt the German economy in only a few years, was well-respected by Mahatma Gandhi, opposed tobacco-use (although it remained legal), and was an enemy of Stalin (a cruel totalitarian dictator).

Just because Hitler may have once said that something was a good idea doesn't automatically make it a bad one.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Times have changed. Crime has always been there, but you can't deny the increase of it. But I can never decide an opinion on this argument, though. Too many variables.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Times have changed. Crime has always been there, but you can't deny the increase of it. But I can never decide an opinion on this argument, though. Too many variables.

Don't forget, video games are the root of all of it.

Wait I thought it was sex... Or the lack there of

non-euclidean fuck machine

Wait I thought it was sex... Or the lack there of

No Whooves. Why do you think I voted for Hillary Clinton in the liberal primaries in 2008? WE NEED TO BAN GRAND THEFT AUTO!