General Chat

Nice, I work as a Walmart stocker, no girlfriend, I'm learning how to do stuff with my USB pre-amp (not the one you suggested years ago, a Behringer Xenyx-1204x), and I'm learning slowly how to master audio. My life is pretty much about music/voice acting stuff right now. By "participating" do you mean performing, or doing stagehand stuff?

I'm in the middle of a job transition, fucking finally. Not much else going on aside from college, which doesn't feel any less pointless than it did last year.

I did the school talent show man. I was the guy who set up the music ques. which is pretty much pressing the play button when the director signals me. The only reason i didn't audition for a role is because i had extreme stage fright back then. (still do, but it's more like performance anxiety than anything now.)

I did the school talent show man. I was the guy who set up the music ques. which is pretty much pressing the play button when the director signals me. The only reason i didn't audition for a role is because i had extreme stage fright back then. (still do, but it's more like performance anxiety than anything now.)

That'd be my ideal role in stuff like this. Not on stage, but vital nonetheless.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing with myself...

tumblr_mbnpapXVNV1ro2eu3o1_500.gif

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I came up with a short poemy thing.

The crunching of leaves

The panting of breath

Running through the forest

Chanting my death

I run into a tree

Overcome with fear

For something was behind me

That I could barely hear.

your meddle has failed

this hero's test

proving your worth?

you weren't the best

you never had a chance

you were mere entertainment

for it was a sick man's game

prolonging your arraignment

what sick ideas twisted in this head

how he could make this fool join the dead

luck would have it, he struck a trunk

so excited was he, his rhyme scheme sucked

as he approached the man who was laying with fear

what horrible marks his blade would sear!

just where the monster would've put his knife

a branch was protruding, the fool ended his own life

(Yea, that happened for no discernible reason...)

I just had the best steak I've ever eaten in my entire life. Anyone here big on steak?

Also, the music festival last weekend was amazing, the last group to play on Friday night (zoogma, if anyone's wondering) was incredible.

(wow, I really need to post more often)

100 percent average every time, all the time.

A poem-y thing about steak

Steak, steak, it's great to eat

And why not? It's made of meat

From raw to well done, it can't be beat

Though make sure that's not all you eat.

Thank you, thank you. You're too kind! Uh, sir. Put down the tomatoes. I have enough--YIPE!

*flees*

I just had the best steak I've ever eaten in my entire life. Anyone here big on steak?

I'm American dude. I'm working my ass off right now just so my mom will take me to Texas Roadhouse (and pay for meal)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'm American dude. I'm working my ass off right now just so my mom will take me to Texas Roadhouse (and pay for meal)

Texas Roadhouse is great, especially their rolls, but the steak is nothing compared to my dad's steak.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Texas Roadhouse is great, especially their rolls, but the steak is nothing compared to my dad's steak.

Stop eating your Dad...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Stop eating your Dad...

Oh thank goodness someone said it before me.