General Chat

Had to right click>properties My computer for this one:

amd athlon ii x2 240

3 shameful gigs of ram

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Had to right click>properties My computer for this one:

amd athlon ii x2 240

3 shameful gigs of ram

More then 2 uber-shameful gigs on my computer.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

That is a shameful 2.1 ghz indeed compared to my 3.29 ghz

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

:o What are the stats on it?!

Mine:

dual intel core i7 processor

6 GB of ram

dat i7 overkill.

Hi Friend.

I'm currently using 352 layers on my texture pack for Project Zomboid. No lag.

-edit- I guess the fact that each layer contains about 30 pixels is why :P

HA! You all suck! My PC Specs (before it killed itself in its misery)

1 puny gig of RAM

520 Ridiculously pathetic MB hard drive

Integrated chipset graphics (DX 8.1)

Suck on THAT! :ugeek:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Haha, welcome, we've had some changes.

Missed you for sure. At one point I made a rep points to post scale and you were on top of the chart ;)

Does this mean you will start posting in the abortion topic again, cause that topic is now favouring the other side.

Also Alyxx is admin.

I'm currently using 352 layers on my texture pack for Project Zomboid. No lag.

-edit- I guess the fact that each layer contains about 30 pixels is why :P

I'm working on a 5x7 inch canvas with a PPI of 300. if my computer wasn't lagging then I'm probably doing something wrong. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Since sigs were removed this forum runs much faster for me :D

Were you referring to me or Rarity?

Good to see you, ThatSmartGuy, how've you been?

Damn but there have been a lot of name changes O_O

Does this mean you will start posting in the abortion topic again, cause that topic is now favouring the other side

I'll probably get myself caught up on it sometime soon, will post in it if I feel like there's something new I can add to the discussion.

Also Alyxx is admin.

Very cool.

EDIT: Also, near as I can remember, I did not see ponies outside of Michael Archer's avatar several months back. They're kind of everywhere now :shock:

Good to see you, ThatSmartGuy, how've you been?

Damn but there have been a lot of name changes O_O

Does this mean you will start posting in the abortion topic again, cause that topic is now favouring the other side

I'll probably get myself caught up on it sometime soon, will post in it if I feel like there's something new I can add to the discussion.

Also Alyxx is admin.

Very cool.

EDIT: Also, near as I can remember, I did not see ponies outside of Michael Archer's avatar several months back. They're kind of everywhere now :shock:

Trust me there used to be much more ponies here... Now I think issue is being resolved.