General Chat

The magic of cynical fuckwads making game reviews.

You better not be talking about Yahtzee because his reviews are very entertaining.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Which is The Escapist forums if i read this conversation correctly. And The Escapist is where Zero Punctuation comes out.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Which is The Escapist forums if i read this conversation correctly. And The Escapist is where Zero Punctuation comes out.

And he is an entertainingly cynical fuckwad.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Seriously? I mean I've seen strict forums, but that's ridiculous.

The Moderators likely have it in for weeding out anyone who doesn't conform to their "general egotistic sheeple" demographic, or just people who don't read the articles or watch their videos very much.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

well still, my first forum I've ever joined. I've lurked around others but never found them interesting..most of the members were complete assholes too. luckily this forum is good, i mean hell i know most of the top 20 posters.

That's because you're one of them.

By my observation this forum has a well maintained community because the intimacy for the appeciation of the niche appeal it fufills (There is not much overlap for "people who like forums" and "people who like the machinima work of Ross Scott") and as such, this forum is relatively young, only a few months old.

Just imagine if Ross happens to hit it big eventually in terms of machinima and the forums explode with new users like the The Escapist does. Actually...don't imagine that.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

In the case of that, I want everyone here to know I love you with all my heart. Except Luis.

Waking up at 3:30 from the strangest dream I already half forgot, and hungry as hell. Gotta love days like this. Sigh...

Oh forget it. morning's gonna suck but I'm going back to sleep.

Retired Forum Moderator

Wake up at 4:00 from a deep sleep that I wish I was still in. Gotta love the early shift because then I get out after a full day of work at 2pm.

The pope is visiting the city where I used to live and its on LIVE TV. Its quite funny to watch because the commentator is trying so hard to find something interesting to talk about.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The pope is visiting the city where I used to live and its on LIVE TV. Its quite funny to watch because the commentator is trying so hard to find something interesting to talk about.
Pff, who watches TV anyways?