General Chat

New subject.

I'm aware that a lot of us on the Forum have ADHD. I watched Meet the Medic recently and found myself brimming with energy and something like rage when I watched Heavy mow down all those soldiers. You pick, am I a psycho, or is it just my ADHD energy.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

New subject.

I'm aware that a lot of us on the Forum have ADHD. I watched Meet the Medic recently and found myself brimming with energy and something like rage when I watched Heavy mow down all those soldiers. You pick, am I a psycho, or is it just my ADHD energy.

When you say you have ADHD, I hope you mean you've actually been diagnosed with ADHD. I've talked with an annoyingly high number of people that say they do just because they have a short attention span. That aside, your reaction to Meet the Medic is a clear sign of being a human being.

New subject.

When you say you have ADHD, I hope you mean you've actually been diagnosed with ADHD. I've talked with an annoyingly high number of people that say they do just because they have a short attention span. That aside, your reaction to Meet the Medic is a clear sign of being a human being.

I am diagnosed with ADHD. I don't see it.

Hi Friend.

I have been diagnosed with ADHD by a certified psychiatrist. I take medication ( that i've found if I double dose, it gets me very high." 8-)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

New subject.

I was diagnosed with ADHD and Asperger syndrome when I was about 6. :|

Also known as "Username"

Bad attention spans + hyperactivity = A very off topic forum.

This is on topic.

This thread has no actual topic, it has a topic that we set for it.

Back on topic. We were discussing ADD and ADHD.

Also known as "Username"

There's a difference between ADD and ADHD?

ADD is Attention Deficit Disorder, which means you have a short attention span.

ADHD is Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder, people tend to think that people like this are always hopping off the walls...

I also have Asperger syndrome, which means my brain works differently from others...

People with Asperger syndrome tend to do things absentmindedly, and repetitively... And also lack social skills.

Also known as "Username"

ADHD I'm a lot less hyper than I used to be but still, when I'm unmedicated I'm highly talkative, hyper, can't focus on tasks for very long, etc.

School was hell until I was medicated.

Retired Forum Moderator

I lifted 15 tons of boxes today (well over 300 boxes, each 40 lbs). Some of the other warehouse guys were kind of surprised at how capable I was even though I've only been working at this new warehouse for a week.

I got 'runner's high' on that somehow I guess. It's also very delightful I've been blessed with the physical health of being able to do that even though I don't work-out and haven't exercised any need for that kind of arm strength for a very long time.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I lifted 15 tons of boxes today (well over 300 boxes, each 40 lbs). Some of the other warehouse guys were kind of surprised at how capable I was even though I've only been working at this new warehouse for a week.

I got 'runner's high' on that somehow I guess. It's also very delightful I've been blessed with the physical health of being able to do that even though I don't work-out and haven't exercised any need for that kind of arm strength for a very long time.

Most of my strength lies within my legs, I love to run.

As for my lungs, I still have yet to figure out what's wrong with 'em.

I'll run for a few miles an pass out, My #1 assumption here is that I have a low lung capacity, I've been trying to find out ways to increase it.

Also known as "Username"

Most of my strength lies within my legs, I love to run.

As for my lungs, I still have yet to figure out what's wrong with 'em.

I'll run for a few miles an pass out, My #1 assumption here is that I have a low lung capacity, I've been trying to find out ways to increase it.

Run in Colorado.

Anyway, I surprise myself occasionally with feats of strength, even though I don't work out at all. Probably all my dancing (No, I am not joking about this).

Hi Friend.

It's also very delightful I've been blessed with the physical health of being able to do that even though I don't work-out and haven't exercised any need for that kind of arm strength for a very long time.

Sounds like you and I share some DNA, then. I never work out and am hardly of ideal physical condition/health, but give me some manual labor and I can do it and do it good.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Those parkas (9 units per case) were most definitely heavier, and not as soft, as goose-down (as they claimed to contain).

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I'm gonna revive this thread. I do believe it needs more love, and the thing's I'm probably gonna be talking about over the course of this quarter aren't important enough for their own topics and not random enough for the random thread.

Anywho, I think my computer finally met it's match. And that match is none other than a vector based photoshop file consisting of 246 layers. As it stands, any changes made to it take 2-4 seconds to appear. I may need to restart my computer to clean out all the RAM and close any back-ground processes that aren't needed just to finish. XD

Retired Forum Moderator