RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

i'm not saying this translates into any bad feelings towards you, but you remind me of a guy i deeply despised in high school. it's cool though, that guy was a fucking piss ant who deserved getting his nose broken, but i digress. :D

ABG knew full well... Even encouraged me : O
When I said "You've got to take care of yourself. You can't go on like this." it was a reference you silly boy. Maybe a little obscure, but one of my favourite moments nonetheless. The occasional all-nighter isn't the end of the world if it means making the meetup. :D

and after they all fall from lack of sleep we'll take over the world!

But weren't you awake for like 40 hours just yesterday?

This is not healthy :|

I was awake for 40 hours closing on Monday. Slept most of the day Tuesday. That was posted today.

Retired Forum Moderator

I was awake for 40 hours closing on Monday. Slept most of the day Tuesday. That was posted today.
Fine. I won't nag you anymore, but I will still worry that you're not getting enough sleep. I remember back in college, I once went without sleep from 8 am on a Thursday till 4 am of that Saturday (Advanced Calculus finals, 10 hour drive and unload of a truck full of construction materials included in between) and reality just didn't seem right for several days after that. I will also worry about Ross being sick, Billy coming down with the flu or something (judging from his stomachache and headache), Axeldeath having to pull all-nighters just to play TF2 with us, Alyxx's addiction to energy drinks and BTGbullseye being lost in limbo for over a month.

And to avoid banning from my compadre Bill or my comadre Alyxx, here's a picture of me when I went to Warsaw, about 6 years ago. Check out my cool overcoat.

warsaw.jpg

Maybe Figunaye or HLPrincess can vouch for that place being in Warsaw.

EDIT: I corrected the time frame, the final exam was indeed on a Thursday (I remember that Friday I was already on site, after driving all night), but I was up for almost 2 days, not 3. So I fell asleep on a Saturday, not Sunday). We were doing some volunteer work in the southern regions, about 800 km away from my city.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Nice, judging from that picture we can safely say you don't have long hair, are most likely male, have eyes and teeth.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯