RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

This is me after playing one of the three wise men in a play for a bunch of kids at my church...

Me_Mummy.jpg

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Snapped a couple today. One before going off to apply for jobs in my getup and one after.

Plot twist: they're sideways! 1s1f8g.jpg

2dqle1f.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Snapped a couple today. One before going off to apply for jobs in my getup and one after.

Plot twist: they're sideways! 1s1f8g.jpg

2dqle1f.jpg

Is it hard living sideways? lol

Boyfriend says I have a really long neck. X3 What do you guys think? I can't tell.

JjF0I7F.jpg

(Also, curse technology and glasses. Can't look directly at the phone cause my eyes would just be splotches of reflection. Thanks glasses.)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Longer than average neck, but not extraordinarily long. You look very nice. :)

This is me during my High School graduation back in '13. Wish i look like this now (i don't have any recent pic of myself yet)

18025_3941809083032_297588487_n.jpg?oh=340ebd2d89955d4e8d054c2833f28e50&oe=556B579C&__gda__=1432656003_7e53798ff4987f1aee73a95ead1dc469

Welp, now what?

Boyfriend says I have a really long neck.

I hope for his sake he does not mean it as criticism. He'd be beyond hope then. You look beautiful.

Regards

Aw! >W< Thank you. And no he didn't mean it as criticism. :P He never does, he's not the kind of person that would. He's very chilled.

Although, hearing strangers/familiar-faces calling you nice things is/are the best kind of compliments.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Boyfriend says I have a really long neck. X3 What do you guys think? I can't tell.

JjF0I7F.jpg

(Also, curse technology and glasses. Can't look directly at the phone cause my eyes would just be splotches of reflection. Thanks glasses.)

Another girl on the forum! Yaaay! :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

JjF0I7F.jpg

Another girl on the forum! Yaaay! :D

By the way you say it, I'm guessing you're a girl too? :3 If so, hello my fellow female. X3

-------

Of course she's a girl... She's Ross's girlfriend... lol

X3 I didn't know this. Sorry.

-------

X3 I didn't know this. Sorry.

It's ok :) Hello fellow female, not many among Ross's fans good for me, huehuehue :lol:

She's the Amazing Magda! (I hope you don't mind if i call you that, HLP. It sounds cool)

Ok, if you think it's cool :) I hope to put up something on my channel this year.... :roll: Have to show people what's so amazing ;p

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I finally decided to take a serious picture and I'm jealous of how good everyone looks in their pictures. :S

BigNose_zpsab720560.jpg

Retired Forum Moderator

Hey! You look like my best friend but with blonde hair. That makes you instantly better ranking in my relationship book.

X3 Jokes. You look fabulous!

-------